Who On GTP would you like to meet?

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 1,481 comments
@ToyGTone Grammatical error there. :D Just loss words since i wrote that almost when i enters class.

What i mean is at one point you kinda mentioned me to join MclarenDesign's car of the week. I think "wow, thats great and awesome :)" and talked a bit on that. But sadly considering my time constraints (especially the seemingly odd every Wednesday schedule) i decided to not join :(. But thanks anyway.

And cue another list update...:lol:

@Aki Ishikawa because you seem like a great guy and we need to talk some more
@BRRT_Angel and @Katiegan because freaking awesome girl power!
@nascarfan1400 because we need to meet Stef and talk to her and talk and laugh and hang out
@Danny because you make me laugh
@Ken Koios and @Michelin just to talk with
@kolio123 to take to a Wild game so you understand what an awesome hockey team actually is :P
@SVX and @hsv jusy because as well 👍
@SteveEnforcer so we can watch the Boks or Wallabies get thumped by the AB's :D
@Niku Driver HC @Manasseh257NSX and @FrzGT because you all seem really awesome and chill as well 👍 :)

But we can talk now. How about that weather?

But it's so much nicer talking to people in person.

The weather's fine, getting more winter like right now :)

How's teh weather in Denver?
I agree, it is.

Glad the weather's fine.

It's beautiful here. Mid 70's and sun shining.

@Aero2000 because he's a really cool person to talk to and makes great suggestions in the suggestions forum :cheers:.
Thanks CowboyAce57, I'm glad to hear that :) It's fun to talk to you too . Had been fun to know who you is behind the nick in person. Some day maybe :cheers:

Hm, I didn't know that this thread existed, and now when I saw it I was thinking of persons here who can be on my list and it strikes me that I can't do a list of a few persons, so I say:

It's many persons here that I talk to, with same interest and so on I would like to meet every one of them, even some that I don't talk with so much.

I have not mention someone so I have not forgotten someone wither :)

Back