Who On GTP would you like to meet?

• Thread starter MistaX
  • 1,481 comments
As unlikely as it is, it would be cool to do a real life GT6 Car Of The Week meetup, share some drinks with fellow friends/racing rivals and generally meet eachother!

Including @McClarenDesign, @Baron Blitz Red , @Vic Reign93, @Draggon, @Racer283, @JackRyanWMU, @todally_lit, @RobboGTAddict, and @Obelisk
(plus whoever else I'm bound to say "OH YEAH! HIM TOO!" about in the coming hours...)

That would be my list too, just add @Nismonath5 , @ThrasherDBS , @MrWaflz55, @Cowboy and @Ryk to the party

I guess I'll give in as well. Not much of a list, just only a certain few I'd actually want to meet one of these days.

@Xenn
The sole purpose that brought me to this very forum. He taught me some stuff on Discord on how he finds several hidden gems in games. And, I'd like to poke his brain some more about game code and some general knowledge on hex structures.

@Castrol96
One of the few researchers on GT these days and models cars from programs like 3DS Max and other stuff is like to know from him.

@Sonygamer455
We may have a lot of common interests in video games and the such, reminds me of my friend from high school.

@SolidSnake7735
The one that I'd like to meet because I was first getting into LoTS to know the whole group back in the later GT5 days, but he'd be nice as a friend.

@Wynter92
Don't know what it is, but it seems like we share a common background in terms of our car choices and the such. Always liked the underpowered cars like he does.

It's small, but I'd have to keep meeting people on here. I hope so though.

Last edited:
@Lord Kacperov and @ZDUPH,

You just made the list :cheers:
IMG_1615.jpg

Question for me personally; am I going to be able to meet other GTP members? I want to but will it be possible?

Back