who plays this old game still?????????

• Thread starter f1king
  • 55 comments
I don't have a PS2 nor do I have GT3. I feel that GT3 is really just something Polyphony Digital threw together so they could have racing games on all Sony Systems. Even though GT3 is pretty fun.

And I play GT2 all the time! I've only had it for a few months but right now I'm driving a :r:3000GT Turbo MR with 684 HP.

Originally posted by KosmikFool
I don't have a PS2 nor do I have GT3. I feel that GT3 is really just something Polyphony Digital threw together so they could have racing games on all Sony Systems. Even though GT3 is pretty fun.

I agree it didnt seem like PD spent much time on GT3

Hey kosmikfool have you tried the 3000GT LM in GT2 its awsome if you get the white one not the crappy aqua colored one :)

Originally posted by KosmikFool
No...I haven't. Is it a prize car or a special car or what? I don't remember seeing it anywhere but maybe I over-looked it.
I think you get it for all golds on one of the licenses. Not sure which one.

I still like GT2... The only thing I like in GT3 is the graphics... But when it comes to the maximum number of cars, GT2 has most of it...

I play it because I still don't have PS2. I didn't even have PS1 until Christmas when my father-in-law got PS2 as a gift and gave me his old PS1. I went and bought a used GT1 for ten bucks and then GT2 about five months later. I have been hooked since January (I still only have one other game). From the sounds of some of the previous posts, though, I'm less excited about about GT3 and the PS2 I hope to get for my birthday in September. But I do want to try the F1 cars.

Dont be disgruntled about the gt3 game or the ps2 console.
Its a far leap ahead of the ps1 as you can get.
There are some drawbacks with the gt3 game, but isnt there with all things?
There is nothing like the formula cars for that pure rush and speed you cant get with the gt2 game. :D
Continue to play but make plans for the step up to the ps2 and gt3, youll be mad at yourself if you dont. ;)
Misnblu

Gt2 has got some pretty great graphics for a 32-bit,
and it got twice as many cars......i mean come on man,
dont diss the classic!

For just about every game in existance, it's the challenge that makes people want to play it. I've won every single race in the game, and have 46 golds. I'm still playing it because I now want those other 14 golds, and a challenge I set myself, which was to score 100 million credits without using a GameShark. I had a go on GT3 at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this year (July) (Evo VI rally car, Tahati(?) Maze). When I got home I tried the same thing on GT2, and instantly knew which one I prefered. I haven't played anything else since. WRC was fun, though (played in the passenger seat of a Honda S2000 with a PS2 steering wheel, for some reason)

I BOUGHT THE PS2 because of GT3! :reallyodd :eek: And believe me after you get your eyeballs on GT3 It can be hard to play GT2... :embarrassed:

i'm new to this forum, but on seeing this... :( i'd thought i'll like gt3 cos i'd borrowed from fren just for gt3, though the graphics good, but gt2 is still the peak!!! :eek:

The fact that people still post on any GT2 thread here is, I reckon, proof enough. If F1king prefers GT3, there's a perfectly good GT3 forum elsewhere on this website.

GT2 is like :cheers: you just cant get enough :band: lol
it will always be best :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
:spam:
i hope this isn't a old thread, and if it is, i'm sorry :burnout:

Originally posted by Roo
The fact that people still post on any GT2 thread here is, I reckon, proof enough. If F1king prefers GT3, there's a perfectly good GT3 forum elsewhere on this website.

Hey hey I just wondered Ill get off this thread. Have fun guys.

Back