Who still plays TT?

Im thinking about starting a weekly hotlap challenge and want to know how many people still play it. We would run everything from dirt bikes to the 8 hour endurance bikes, and everything in between.

Post here if your interested.

I still pop it in once awhile, let me check the memory card and see if the save game data isn't corrupt. I'll pm you

I haven't played for years but if I can find another copy somewhere I'd like to do some races. We can use the USB ghost upload feature to race each others times. Don't know if I can find a copy but will PM you if I do. 👍

I wish pd marketed this game better, there would probably be a second one on its way if everyone saw what a great game it is.

I still enjoy it more than the current generation of bike games. Have played Moto08, Moto09/10 and SBK@10. Completed season play for the 08 Moto. Not bad. But physics and features weren't up to TT. And no replays to save! :ouch: Moto09/10 was better once I got used to it. But SBK with it's lack of even a single leaderboard feature, ie., Run a hotlap and compare against others is unacceptable in this era of games. A waste of my hard earned $45.

About 2-3 weeks ago I started T-T over when I didn't have a PS3 for a few days.It was quite a different but fun experience.I'd forgotten what it was like to race tracks like Infineon Raceway and El Capitan.👍

I still to this day love it as much as GT4. I'd love to see it with a ps3 makeover.. I'd have to keep a mop handy at all times because I'd be able to do nothing but drool :P

Hi everyone I'm new here,
Oh hell yes still play tourist trophy,when my ps2 went wrong years ago I foolishly bought a xbox360,that went wrong,so I bought a new ps2 just to play tourist trophy,love this game better then gt4 if you ask me,who needs a ps3 or xbox360 when you have a gem like Tourist Trophy

Last edited:
i still stay fresh or finely tuned on the nurburbring ( GSXer style ) Gonna post a hot lap video soon...

I found a copy today for $5 at Game Stop and it works on the PS3. It's pretty fun!

What rider setting is best to have rider drag his knee and lean far over through corners? Each time I try his legs stay close to the bike sides.

Starting at the top
100 (head roll angle)

The settings I didnt change were the same on both(lean body and lean bike) default forms, so I didnt touch them.

Unfortunately you missed a good many races.
But I might be interested in running a few if enough people show interest. No fun racing by ourselves.
TT IS a great game.

Fixed it for you T. :sly:

I could be talked into some friendly TT competition. Still play it more than GT4.

TT is the BEST motorcycle game EVER! I miss this game immensely and wish I never got rid of it. I haven't bought it again since I had been expecting them to come out with another on but it doesn't look like it's ever going to happen so I may just have to find a cheap copy to play again.

Just ordered TT off eBay yesterday for a whopping $3.25. I had to get it for that price. I had this game in the past but it's been so long ago that it will be like playing it for the first time all over again.

Back