Who to Watch for in the FIA GT Championship Americas Final

Personally, I've got IOF_Racing17 as the favorite, but certainly it's a very talented field. Hopefully everyone has fun and enjoys this epic experience! I know this A/S rated (at least when I am not constantly rebuilding my ratings) driver pleb will be watching the entire time!

I like all those but you forgot to mention two of the best:
  1. IOF_RACING17 (Igor Fraga)
  2. FT_NicoR (previously known as Snow)
Really.

PS: IOF_RACING17 GT Profile and FT_NICO GT profile as well here.
What are their GTPlanet profiles, and what were their responses to this thread?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...hampionship-regional-finals-read-this.382503/

We can't exactly include people in a profile article based on their answers to the questions we asked if they have not contacted us to be asked the questions...

What other fellow Canadians are going? LLoydzelite won the final season overall, Lester is constantly in the top 10 leaderboard for practice laps(and finished well if I remember right), Deafsun_96 was in the running to win it all also, and like Lester is usually in the running for podium in the T24SS races. IM_Ebrahim and NZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZ are honorable mentions as well and usually ahead of racingking. No offence to racingking but there are much faster guys in the country worth watching at Regionals, assuming they are going.

It would be a real shame if Lloydzelite, lester and Deafsun aren't going, they are the top three in Canada for sure and I'd argue any three of them could win the region.

EDIT: Ah I found the event overview and looks like all the guys I mentioned are going, so those are who I'd be watching from Canada, judging from the T24SS races I'd put money on Lester and Deafsun since they are always in the hunt for podium. I was honestly a little surprised Lloydzelite won it all because T24SS races he's normally cruising around 7th.

Last edited:
I like all those but you forgot to mention two of the best:
  1. IOF_RACING17 (Igor Fraga)
  2. FT_NicoR (previously known as Snow)
Really.

PS: IOF_RACING17 GT Profile and FT_NICO GT profile as well here.
I did not "forget" anyone — this was a profile of users in the Americas Final who chose to respond to my thread here. I did not reach out to anyone attending who did not respond to the invitation as I understand that perhaps not everyone would like to be featured.

Since publishing this morning I have already heard from @Igor Fraga and hopefully will be adding his responses to the article soon. :)

I did not "forget" anyone — this was a profile of users in the Americas Final who chose to respond to my thread here. I did not reach out to anyone attending who did not respond to the invitation as I understand that perhaps not everyone would like to be featured.

Since publishing this morning I have already heard from @Igor Fraga and hopefully will be adding his responses to the article soon. :)
I'm sorry I didn't mean to blame anyone, I just wrote that bc of the title of the post "Who to Watch for in the FIA GT Championship Americas Final" but I'm glad he's into that.

My Money is on LLoydz.

What other fellow Canadians are going? LLoydzelite won the final season overall, Lester is constantly in the top 10 leaderboard for practice laps(and finished well if I remember right), Deafsun_96 was in the running to win it all also, and like Lester is usually in the running for podium in the T24SS races. IM_Ebrahim and NZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZNZ are honorable mentions as well and usually ahead of racingking. No offence to racingking but there are much faster guys in the country worth watching at Regionals, assuming they are going.

It would be a real shame if Lloydzelite, lester and Deafsun aren't going, they are the top three in Canada for sure and I'd argue any three of them could win the region.

EDIT: Ah I found the event overview and looks like all the guys I mentioned are going, so those are who I'd be watching from Canada, judging from the T24SS races I'd put money on Lester and Deafsun since they are always in the hunt for podium. I was honestly a little surprised Lloydzelite won it all because T24SS races he's normally cruising around 7th.

They are from QC and that province is not allowed to compete

Last edited:
Damn,everyone talking about Igor,he must be really fast.If he goes to the finals i can't wait to see how he compares to Lightning.Brazil Vs Germany.

I hope the result won't be similar to the Brazil Vs Germany battle from 2014.

My money is on Lester. The other guys you mentioned are very quick as well, it will be interesting to see who comes out on top. I wouldn't underestimate RacingKing either, the guy is seriously quick. I'll be rooting for my personal friend JGOERTZ5. He is a bit of an underdog in this event but he performs really well under pressure.

wouldn't underestimate RacingKing either, the guy is seriously quick. I'll be rooting for my personal friend JGOERTZ5. He is a bit of an underdog in this event but he performs really well under pressure.

I didn't realize the guys in this article responded to a thread and it wasn't a report of the favorites. And yea no offence to racingking at all, he is there and I'm not, theres's a reason he was top 10 in the country and I was 31st, I get how hard it is.

Damn,everyone talking about Igor,he must be really fast.If he goes to the finals i can't wait to see how he compares to Lightning.Brazil Vs Germany.

When he is on it, Igor is the fastest guy in the America's. Ahead of Nico, doodle and Mcqueen.

I didn't realize the guys in this article responded to a thread and it wasn't a report of the favorites. And yea no offence to racingking at all, he is there and I'm not, theres's a reason he was top 10 in the country and I was 31st, I get how hard it is.

Yea, sort of a silly title for the post imo. But a good post nevertheless. It's a talented field for sure! 31st is pretty solid! I managed to get 13th, hoping to do better next time :/. And apparently they aren't streaming the whole event? Just the final? I was really hoping to watch the whole thing but apparently they aren't doing that with this one.

It's really awesome to see a lot of the names of people I used to run wit- *ahem*behind*ahem* back when I played. It really validates the feelings and thoughts I had back then of seeing certain people in your lobbies and watching them race and perform at such a high level consistently and you think like.. "These dudes are aliens.. How do they do it?" and now that they are at or near the top its like.. Okay, so I know I wasn't crazy. A hot lap is one thing but running clean and hard up front in a pack is a whole other level.

Had some great runs with a couple of them. Super excited to see their time and energy is being acknowledged or rewarded so to speak. As some said, the biggest x-factor with these events is that playing in some completely foreign, weird, new environment and not in your comfy home is what could make or break people.

My money is on Nico or IOF. Doodle will lose internet on his sim rig somehow after he qualifies on pole, for old times sake. And they should let hellZfirEJP use a controller to make this whole thing even more fascinating. Glad to see RacingKing89674 up there, assuming that is the same dude I've talked with. I remember you starting to show up in our lobbies and clearly you've gotten even better.

Have fun guys! And keep it clean.

I'll be rooting for my personal friend JGOERTZ5. He is a bit of an underdog in this event but he performs really well under pressure.
Just ask his girlfriend ;)

Look out boyz, #GoertzisGunnaGetcha
9732B97A-BBAE-45FC-84EF-B1B42318794B.jpeg

My money is on McQueen. He may be a dark horse but I’ve seen him match pace with everyone else mentioned and he is very experienced so won’t be shaken by tight racing.

If you interested in him, here his YouTube video of his Pole lap in real life, there some GT6 and gtsport video too.

Back