Whoever wins.... We Lose

  • Thread starter Thread starter Der Alta
  • 9 comments
  • 742 views
FRIGGIN FINALLY!

3 books, 2 games, and several comics later, the movie comes into the picture
 
Interesting.... I hope it turns out good and not like Alien Resurrection(I didn't think it was very good, IMO). I think I remember reading about it on some movie rumors site.
 
i saw a rumor saying it was coming out in 2000 or 2002, but that was back in the 90's. maybe thats when they started filming
 
Originally posted by InsertCoolName
i saw a rumor saying it was coming out in 2000 or 2002, but that was back in the 90's. maybe thats when they started filming
Jeeeezuz.. This is gonna suck... :rolleyes: Anyone seen Freddie vs. Jason btw. ?....

Whoever wins - Still Suck.....
 
This looks like it could actually be good, lets hope they don't screw up such a good license. The plot is a bit 50 / 50 from what I've read but it was a little unspecific about most things. I love the tag line though.
 
Sounds cool, but my "Retaradar" (retard-radar) is engaged and tingling.
 
If it's good, I bet I'll see it at least five times in theaters and buy it on DVD. If it's bad, probably only three times, and no DVD.
 
I'll get it on DVD and if it's good, go and see it at the cinema when it comes out after, wink wink.
 
Back