Why are these parts not driveable?

• Thread starter SR20DE_s13
  • 101 comments
It's been posted already.

3 outta 6 brah so you only get half apology kitten

kitten_is_sorry_brah.jpg

:yuck::lol:

untitled-2w3ou5.jpg

I maybe wrong but I don't remember the Plyon, Kart and Split Driving Park tracks in past games? The Gymkhana Course was hidden in GT PSP. Grand Canyon Short?

So I did some research and these were the original driving park tracks from GT4:

Test Course
Gymkhana Course
Motorland
Beginner Course

So unless I missed something from the last time someone uncovered GT4's files, it appears all these 7 other ones are definately new.

Last edited:
Someone Please post a link to the thread about hidden cars. I still think the FPV cars are in code somewhere. We were to get a Premium NISSAN R92C if I can remember. This gives me hope(keep all sharp objects away from my bubble please).

Love and hate this thread at the same time, reasons mentionned by another poster: drooling at the content discovered, hating that we might never get to race on it, or not anytime soon :/

Put these coordinates in Google Maps and view the map with the surface pictures turned on: 36.819222, -5.080021

O.B. = to go outside the boundary that is permitted.
The glitch requires you to fit through a small gap at the start of the fastest section of the track. You need a Kei car to fit through, but a Caterham works as well. To access the other parts of the track, you need to drive around the edges of the track boundaries going southbound, and you need to drive around the outside of the track.

th_652514615_AscariKart_122_492lo.JPG

on the right side is a zoom of that Ascari Kart track, on the left is a larger, overall track view.
Here's a bigger pic.

@Ferraridriver27
thank you!

For everyone: on the right of "Media", there is "Insert", click on it and one of the options coming up is strike-trough ;)

Last edited:
how do you do that?
If you click the icon next to the video-embedder you can choose to strike through some parts of the text. I'm on my phobe so i don't know if you can just highlight the parts you want to be like that or if you have to do otherwise.

F1 teams and the like always claim that their cars could drive upside down in a tunnel, due to the weight of the downforce being heavier than the weight if the car, but there's nowhere in the world to prove it lol
Actually there's a project right now aiming to drive upside down. It's in the development stage and they're still looking for funding but it looks serious.

Last edited:
One of the big issues with driving a car upside down is stopping the engine being starved of fuel.

I like Scott and are a regular viewer of him but teasing using an F1 car and already explaining to not use an F1 car in the first video and talking like he will drive an F1 car upside down but is now looking for the funding wasn't something I expected from him. All a bit shady like those typical influencers promoting cheap stuff to their followers lying.

Back