Why CSA is just ridiculous and should be banned for wheels

• Thread starter nuu1212
  • 425 comments
Is this not witch-hunting?

You aren't impressed by my times or videos but feel the need to comment on them on YT or post them here, funny, that.

FWIW, I'm not usually a top ten guy because I barely play, not for any other reason. CSA doesn't magically give me a divine gift to go from mediocre to top ten material and if you think that, you've lost the plot. I can also say that I'd have no issue running the same time without CSA, as I proved on stream this evening.

I have respect for you and your pace, I recognise you and wouldn't ever come on a public forum and try and bash your name without you knowing. That's not on.

I was a bit hard to you to be honest, sorry...it was maybe due to the way the Bugatti Drives...it looks so over the top and arcade like that i overreacted i guess...as zzz-pt mentions, the Bugatti is just ridiculous and i was not fully aware of that.

You are right with that top10 Stuff too...i just assumed something there :-(

Sorry again, it was in the heat of the moment :-(

Last edited:
I was a bit hard to you to be honest, sorry...it was maybe due to the way the Bugatti Drives...it looks so over the top and arcade like that i overreacted i guess...as zzz-pt mentions, the Bugatti is just ridiculous and i was not fully aware of that.

You are right with that top10 Stuff too...i just assumed something there :-(

Sorry again, it was in the heat of the moment :-(

I appreciate the apology, water under the bridge :cheers:

@zzz_pt I'm just wondering, have there been any instances where you've been able to catch the back of the car and just lose just a tenth of a second by the end of the next straight?

@zzz_pt I'm just wondering, have there been any instances where you've been able to catch the back of the car and just lose just a tenth of a second by the end of the next straight?

I don't know tbh. I guess that happens w/ or w/o CSA.

I don't know tbh. I guess that happens w/ or w/o CSA.

I mean practicing in TT typically where the back might step out without CSA. A twitch will cost you virtually nothing, whilst a slide could be anywhere between half a tenth to half a second. I believe many use CSA because they haven't learnt to read the road in a fashion that best positions them to feel the loss of grip before it happens rather than as it is happening or far worse, after. I could be wrong....although I've posted quite a few things on the topic, so either I'm talking a load of balls, or more likely, no one is interested, although it's always fascinating to see all the fans of the great drivers, but without any interest in to why they are better...

Latest Posts

Back