Why do you drift?

• Thread starter SpeedD3mon
  • 129 comments
i actually like the feelin when you can say ahh it turned out just like i predicted when rushing through the corners :)

best beginners car? i started with a fully tuned impact blue silvia Q aero but it aint becoming fast enough to get through the whole corner but NA tuning makes it more contollabel i guess - reminded me of the angels of usai with those nice golden BBS rims, rats theres no sileighty in that color

great silviafan i am

SpeedD3mon
Just self explanitory (Nothing technical)... is it the Thrill? To show off your skills? Tackle every corner with great confidence? whats your main motivation for drifting? :)

BTW, I recommend RX7 D1GP for beginner drifters (just incase if any are reading this)

I do it because I'm a Speedy Speed Boy, and gasoline's burning in me. :sly:

Let's not start this debate again... There's a whole thread somewhere for it...

I drift because I can!!! hahaha... and to build on my race car drift settings project... see my sig.. ;)

lol Self Promo...:P I drift Coz I like to Whack those stupid AI cars that keeps pushing me out of the track. THE most satisfying one is to whack them broadside while drifting and see them goes, WHOOOOSSSSHHHH, into the wall at the far end of the gravel strip.

kiukiu
lol Self Promo...:P I drift Coz I like to Whack those stupid AI cars that keeps pushing me out of the track. THE most satisfying one is to whack them broadside while drifting and see them goes, WHOOOOSSSSHHHH, into the wall at the far end of the gravel strip.

You do that too? Boss.

Back