Why do you have that Avatar!?

Because I'm a fan of WWE wrestler Evan "Air" Bourne and his logo's awesome.

Last edited:
Mine is a nod to the IMSA GTP series, like CanAm was in it's glory days...GTP was a unique period in racing.

Clipped from Wikipedia:

In 1981, purpose-built GTP cars (Grand Touring Prototypes) appeared in the championship, these being similar to the new FIA Group C cars which would be introduced to the World Endurance Championship from 1982. The main difference between the two categories was the former had no emphasis on fuel consumption which was highlighted by Derek Bell quoting "race fans do not come to races to watch an economy run!". Brian Redman was the first champion of the GTPs, driving a Lola T600 with a Chevrolet engine. March also fielded prototypes, in which Al Holbert won the 1983 championship with a Chevrolet powered car changing to Porsche power later in the season, and Randy Lanier a year later with Chevrolet power. 1984 also saw the introduction of the Porsche 962, which dominated the series from 1985 to 1987. Nissan then took control of the series in 1988, but faced challenges from Jaguar, Porsche, and Toyota throughout the proceeding three years. Toyota was quickest in 1992 and 1993 at the end of GTP era. Along with the GTP cars, the Camel Lights cars, a smaller capacity, non-turbocharged lower powered prototype category was introduced in 1985. Argo were the first Lights champions, followed by Spice. Other well known participants were the Tiga, Royale, Alba, Fabcar, and Kudzu.

Starting from the 1986 season, the GTP category had their own decal, which similar to the IMSA GT side decal, an extra P was added to denote their category,[18] Camel Lights cars also bore the same decal

There were many other manufacturers in the GTP class, such as URD, Spice, Intrepid or Gebhardt, and in the early 1990s, Mazda.

Because I love SAABs (and drive one daily), for their quirkiness, the Swedishness of the car, the ignition key between the seats, the torquey turbo engine, the sporty comfort, the way it feels at speed... and I live in Alaska (hence the moose).

A logo of a fav car of mine... Buick GNX ´87

Some say the car is ugly as heck, but there is just something that keeps the car in TOP 3 on my list. 👍

Well, my Avatar hails from Lufia II, one of my favourite old school games. After palying it (yet again), I decided to use a sprite from it. Daos turned out to look pretty good as an avatar, so I went with it.

Its funny reading some of the older posts in this thread and realizing they make no sense what so ever :lol:

3 things make up my avatar which are things i like

1: The Lamborghini shield.
2: A new styled Foxhound logo from Metal Gear Solid
3: Grayfox from Metal Gear Solid which is where my name comes from

Last edited:
Back