Why do you have that Avatar!?

Because Airacobra was one of the very few mid-engined aircraft in WWII equipped with 37mm cannon for epic justice, and the axes are there to tell you that I'm a Finnish dwarf and I'm not afraid of using my axe..

Gustavo Cerati = One of my favorite musicians on Earth. Been listening to his music for years.

He had a massive stroke after a concert and has been in a coma ever since. I like the image, i don't smoke but the image looks cool and enigmatic.

It's me.:sly::sly:
44835_1590925817358_1362242051_1602829_3036530_n.jpg

Because this was the moment Mark Webber lost the WDC last year, and I have it as a reminder to stick with him hopefully he can go a little better in 2011. I don't mind that Vettel won in 2010 though.

Mine indicates that I was an idiot for parking all 4 wheels off the asphalt on the edge of a hill. Got dug into and almost lost my car tumbling down the hill. Luckily had AAA and they sent two tow trucks to extricate me.

Mine indicates that I was an idiot for parking all 4 wheels off the asphalt on the edge of a hill. Got dug into and almost lost my car tumbling down the hill. Luckily had AAA and they sent two tow trucks to extricate me.

haha is that a 335? Man I could not imagine that happening to my baby:scared::scared:

oh and 162's are oh so sexy

Because a BMW is cool. A racing BMW is even cooler. A racing BMW in Jagermeister livery is reaching awesome amounts of cool, but a racing BMW in Jagermeister livery that doesn't have all wheels on the ground is just so immensely cool it needs to be my avatar...
And it needs to have a matching profile obviously.

because its me :sly:
44835_1590925817358_1362242051_1602829_3036530_n.jpg

Nice... You could always send me some free red bull... :sly: Or the Vettel beanie... Or to hell with it, just tell Adrian That I could drive the RB7 faster than Mark and Seb...

j/k

Good luck to you in your racing career... Wish I had been given the chance.

Edit: ... I meant to say tell Christian(Horner) not Adrian(newey)

Last edited:
It's my icon on my YT channel.
Would've used a different one but all my others were a bit too large in terms of file size and I was a bit too lazy to make a new one.

Because it's always funny seeing JC jump into snow head first to measure the depth of it. Was meant to be a .gif but didn't work.

I tend to use photographs I have taken on various trips. This Lioness was taken in Tanzania in 2010. Prior to that my avatar depicted some Emperor penguins photographed in Antarctica Nov 2010.

I created mine back in about 2002 with the intention of creating the first avatar soap opera based around a monkey called JJ. My idea was greeted with great anticipation from members at the time... who aren't around these days.

Anyway, as you can see my laziness can almost be measured in decades! Really can't change it now, it wouldn't feel right.

My avatar is just some abstract thing I made in Photoshop. The increasing thickness of the blue part as it gets closer to the center is based on the Fibonacci sequence. :P

Back