Why do you have that Avatar!?

Though, if animated .gifs were allowed for avatars, this would be mine:

14156336_l.gif

(I'm a wee bit politically liberal.) :sly:

Well it's good to display your true colors.

I have succeeded in harmonizing my user name and my avatar!:sly: Plus, just in case there are people who don't get it...

Because of its beautiful composition. I had another one with much more mesmerizing eyes, the size limitations just killed it altogether so I did this instead.

Looks remarkably like me, as some people have stated. Plus, the character fits my ideal, a snarky ass person who goes around being sarcastic as hell around the antics that affront him.

<---- I love to gamble, Especially Poker, favourite hand is A,A aka The Rockets.

Might change it to show an Ace of spades & Ace of clubs though.

Because I like it... ;) A friend drew it for me, so it's unique.

I also have a matching signature that I used when I played EverQuest II:

cexisig.png

Looks remarkably like me, as some people have stated. Plus, the character fits my ideal, a snarky ass person who goes around being sarcastic as hell around the antics that affront him.

He does change though.

First time I saw a Lamborghini and a Ferrari side by side together on a traffic signal here in Abu Dhabi, they never stand side by side lol

Because I love the Washington Redskins! Preparing for ridicule...

Forget the Redskins... Go Habs Go? Really?:crazy: I will take my Toronto Maple Leafs any day hehe!:dopey: They might lose, but there is always next year!:sly: Here is to hoping that we actually MAKE the playoffs for once, though....

Well at least the Leafs are doing better than the Senators. The only reason that Leafs games are sold out is because have been led to believe that the worst team is the greatest team. I'm changing up the avatar soon.

I had a death penguin for no reason, then a winking Rx7 because of my car and now a rotary heart because I have a t-shirt like it as well.

Because it's a giant robot crafted from old Russian truck parts. It can also transform, but only once.

Because I couldn't think of anything. Got to change it soon.

EDIT: 'Cause creepers are awesome.

Last edited:
Back