Why do you have that Avatar!?

I know I'm a week late to celebrate Sonic 06's birthday, but a here's a little reminder of what happened lol
1455156035972501831.png

It's pretty simple really. I'm Nismo. What better to have as my avatar than the sole reason behind my nickname? :D

Partially, it's because of nostalgia for the olden days of GT. I recreated the livery for the A70 Supra RM from GT1/2 on FH3, because I just want to.

Edit: Changed my mind I like this one more even though it's not Christmas themed. It's Something I actually thought about doing commission by the artist but was made the next day without asking. :D

Last edited:
The answer to a just-for-fun trivia I did yesterday :D (Just for a little time, then Christmas's Julia is back) :)

There is one fighting game which one new character became the cover character??. Which one is it?? :D// And, what's the name of the character??
Clue1: it's an original character, and loves BIG knives :)
If red is the color of passion, love, blood and gore, this one has red all over it!
It's not afraid of dragons, not afraid of evil, it has 2 big nipples, but it's afraid of death in Scary Movie 5!

I congrats @eran0004 and @Snaeper for trying with those clues! ;) I gave two new clues yesterday btw :)

It's a girl, which first game was also the last one, even with a cool concept behind her!
GT4 and Enthusia can be related a bit in terms of popularity, if both were fighting Games back in 2003

The answer was!...

nagi_bloody_roar_4_by_rammsalberth-d4vt6e8.jpg

952311-spurious_nagi_1_super.jpg

Nagi Kirishima from Bloddy Roar 4!!
Considered one of the hottest, and rarest girls in videogame history (since she only appeared in BR4, the last one of the whole franchise, which appeared in the time Street fighter 4 and Tekken 4 were fighting themselfs crushing competion, including them, like GT4 did with Enthusia). Which english voice-over actress was Erica Ash from MadTV and Scary Movie 5!! The rest... Just see the image lol

Last edited:
From North American muscle car to Australian muscle car and many cars in between. My Charade is the most fun and best car I have ever owned. Seriously. Brings a smile to my face every single time I look at it. It'll be up until racing season.

ICYMI, George Michael passed away. You get a Wham!, I get a Wham, everyone gets a Wham!

I've had this 919 avatar for a few weeks now, but basically I drove the 2015-spec in Assetto Corsa, and after numerous laps tweaking/adjusting/learning the car at Spa', it finally 'clicked' for me and I found myself enjoying it even more.

Coolest GT Sport Gr.B rally car by far. Can't wait to put on the classic Ford Motorsport livery with the livery editor once the game comes out.

Just wanted to make the Fuhrer to look cool with glasses and wielding the persona Nyarlathotep.

I miss the old animated avatars. You could have a lot of fun with those.

Oh, and back to the non-Xmas JoJo.

I miss the old animated avatars. You could have a lot of fun with those.

Oh, and back to the non-Xmas JoJo.
They're gone and good riddance. Some of them weren't too bad, like @kikie's marching ants, but some went off the deep end with truly obnoxious avatars.

Your's isn't even transparent. :lol:

To be honest, I always thought bobk's avatar had failed to load because my internet at home is crap.

Until the post here about me having the same avatar I hadn't realized his was transparent lol. Mine is actually a grey square because my MS Paint skills are dope, yo.

Latest Posts

Back