Why do you have that Avatar!?

Because seeing a V8 Supercar hair around Thruxton is still one of my favourite experiences at a track to date.

Found it on DA, apart of being a peruvian work (which adds more coolness to it :sly:), for me at least, it's the freaking solution to Sonic 06's freakness lol
elise_the_hedgehog_doodles_by_clockwork_klaus-d71btep.jpg

Will return to my old avatar later, let's say she's surprised for PC2, and my interactions with Sir Bell lol
the_sweetest_and_the_sexiest_by_dantedh-d49u68z.png

When I won Billy Joel tickets, I used this avatar:

Billy Joel.jpg

Now I will continue to use different Billy Joel avatars until the concert in September and probably a little while after that. :D So this is what I have at the moment:

Billy Clinched Fists.PNG

Last edited:
I rarely update my avatar. Some things we do, though, are done for the heck of it. And so I decided to update using the same Audi R8 LMS GT3 I designed in GTR2. The difference, though, is that this one bears the logo I use as well as my GTPlanet screenname. Maybe I stick with it; maybe I revert to my previous one. Still, it is sometimes a good thing to try something new or show yourself with a new identity. And... that's why I have this updated avatar.

When I bought a stock Daytona 675 a couple years ago I ended up on pole position in the first race and third grid position for the second race but was forced to start on forth place because I was took to long time getting out on the track :(
So that is why I have this avatar for know to show of how good a stock Daytona 675 is :D
To bad I am no dogfigher. 6th or 7th first race but 12 the second race because I just could not trust the right side of the Dunlop rear tire anymore. That is what I tell myself that is :D

Last edited:
Apart of being the fastest ilustrated meme I've ever saw in my life... :lol::lol:
Converted_file_32137731_converted (1).png

Will keep it meanwhile this epic deja vu fail keeps hot like hot bread :lol::lol:

Because he deserves a better drive for 2017, and I'm still trying to set-aside time for re-watching the 2012 season.

Because it'll be a bit before I see a 2017 chassis in sim-racing, so I'm enjoying the 2016-spec cars in the meantime.

Latest Posts

Back