Why do you have that Avatar!?

Because, as extra donation related challenges along with a walking event for heart disease and stroke research, @FoolKiller sang Katy Perry songs & wore a pink tutu.
He now rests in peace so the tutu avatar is a tribute.

Honoring an icon who helped people of color find new freedoms, which have unfortunately been neglected nowadays.

Rusev Pultria, Rusev MACHKA!

But seriously, I love Rusev. He's part of my top 50 wrestlers and he deserves the Euro title more than the US title.

This is my small little tribute to Jules Bianchi and Marco Campos. The first, racing under the number 17, is the last F1 driver to pass away from an accident, while the second, racing under number 27, passed away on my birthday. The exact date. He was also the only one to pass away in the F3000 series.

Kinda makes you wonder if RVD wasn't caught doing drugs with Sabu then he would have a longer WWE and ECW title reign.

Getting caught with drugs= getting de-pushed. Ask RVD and Swagger about that.

My avatar is a combination of the GTPlanet and Gran Turismo Wiki Triple Dash logos. Being the founder of GT Wiki and a pretty avid contributor to GTP, I hold both communities pretty close, so this represents that.

My favourite car in the world on my favourite racing game of this generation.
Thumbnail_Large.PNG

If I have not mentioned it enough already... I will see Billy Joel in concert at Busch Stadium September 21, 2017.

Back