Why do you have that Avatar!?

I should've explained this earlier but this is MY PHOTOGRAPH of the 917/30. It was at the Phillip Island Historics, but it didn't run:( No, this is not a replica. It's legit and I would never have expected to see this thing in Australia, let alone MY OWN LIFETIME.

Because, it relates to my experience of driving a Nissan Leaf in the 'Ring, in GT6.

IMG_2442.JPG

(Artist: @mizinnko3/Twitter)

Nissan Leaf (Syanago Wiki/Japanese):
http://syanago.com/wiki/?リーフ

Artist's Twitter:
https://mobile.twitter.com/mizinnko3

Last edited:
It's been a long time since I had a avatar with a picture of a car but anyways...

The Custom Coupe Ultimate/Kitano Hydros Techno has always been one of my favorite cars in Burnout. The car is on my Top 3 Burnout cars (other two being the Etnies Racer and Revenge Racer).

And also the new Burnout game has been announced.

Since, I'm running out of ideas, on what Cargirl I want to have as my Avatar, I've turned towards the Tactical Dolls from the Chinese/Japanese mobile tactical SLG, 'Girls Frontline'. (Upotte!!!'s Chinese cousin). One of the T-Dolls, I'm currently using, is HK416 (One of my favorite Assault Rifles, in-game personification, in the 'Battlefield' franchise, and IRL.)

IMG_2157.JPG

Artist: Admiral Wolf (Pixiv)

[Yup, I've got a new addiction...]

Last edited:
2 reasons:

1. Forza Motorsport 2 turns 10 years old this month...

2. Fun story, FM2 is actually the only Forza game we don't own. FM1 was my dad's, and I've gotten every one since FM3 for either my birthday or Christmas.

Various Reasons:

1. Next to Thorn from Battleborn and Hanzo from Overwatch, Inahime from Sengoku Musou or 'Samurai Warriors' (Render: Shown Below) has to be one of my favorite video game characters that can handle a bow & arrow.

2. Inahime looks so cute, in Chibi-form.

3. I've also got an addiction to Koei Tecmo's Warriors franchise. (Next to, archery.)

IMG_2544.JPG

EDITED: Oops, almost forgot my fourth reason: Her bow is so epic looking, it's weird that Inahime's Bow is considered to be in her specific timeline. (Feudal Japan-era. Around 1600s, I guess...)

Last edited:
Because, other than Inahime, Ginchiyo Tachibana has to be one of my favorite female Officers in Sengoku Musou.*

*(Also known as, Samurai Warriors...)

(Chibi-form Render from Sengoku Musou/Samurai Warriors Derby shown...)
IMG_2571.PNG

(Full SW4/SW4-II Render shown...)
IMG_2572.JPG

EDITED: Added chibi-form Render from SW Derby/Shoot.

Last edited:
I haven't changed mine in awhile!
Just changed to Scooby-Doo because I really liked him as a kid, and still doo!

After several years of "lime-green-RUF-BTR.jpg", I decided to change it up a bit, and show off my favorite (and main) hero in Overwatch, Mercy!

Because I got bored of my TS020 and Honoka Avatar, I decided to switch to a BMW 8 Series. Gonna change it from time to time to a different car.

Back