Why do you have that Avatar!?

Because Luna Gabriella is one of my top 10 best cosplayers ♥ (following the bias is a bonus lol). I even got her permission to use the photo ♥, and she got a special shoutout for this last Friday!! :D

17191224_1803870913163819_8279882760659927756_n.jpg

No, really, I got her permission! :D More even, like Ian Bell with the PC2's namco hint, she hinted me a possible JayCee cosplay coming! Will change to another girl soon if I got confirmed something interesting about her I really cannot believe ;)

upload_2017-3-13_0-20-45.png

I wonder what happened to President Tanaka? And why is he wearing glasses? Makes him look like a shady seller now.

Because tomorrow is St.Patrick's Day, and it's green, and F1, etc.

Post-St.Paddy's - Back to the days of red flags.

Last edited:
It's the art from a Magic The Gathering card. I'm a huge MTG nerd and I love the Phyrexians. (evil undead-biomechanical hybrid dudes) :dopey:

PhyrexianBloodstockTedin.jpg

Image.ashx

Well, it's my car, and I am really into tracing things into Illustrator.

And yes, I did leave off a few things here and there (like the key hole, 'RENDEZVOUS', and hubcap marques), but it looks sort of complete in this form.

Rendezvous S 1000.png

Because, I'm obsessed with a dying Japanese mobile racing game, that turns some of my favorite cars into beautiful women. And, the Subaru WRX STi is one of the Syanago (or Cargirls) I love the most.
IMG_0853.PNG
Shown: Chibi Form (One I'm using as my avatar.)
IMG_0602.PNG

Shown: Full Illustration

Last edited:
Kurt Angle......today is his induction so why not use a photo of him with his Eurocontinental title.

Because a new month means new choice of helmet, this time it's Perez's 2014 lid.
(wanted to upload last night, but things & meh timing)

He's gone for good now.......:(

And you know Taker's WWE Undisputed title run was the last time he gets to hold to the company's top title. Not counting the WHC title since that one has a different history compared to the WWE title.

Since, it's the Nissan Z-Car's 50th Anniversary this month, I'm randomly using the Z-Family from Syanago Collection as my avatars:

IMG_1170.PNG

Shown: Nissan/Datsun Fairlady 240Z (S30)

IMG_1172.PNG

Shown: Nissan/Datsun Fairlady Z432 (HS30)

IMG_0998.PNG

Shown: Nissan Fairlady 370Z NISMO (Z34/Facelift)

IMG_0842.PNG

Shown: Nissan Fairlady 370Z (Z34/Facelift)

One of my favorite Youtubers lately and the only Youtuber who's probably capable of taking down Keemstar.

Because i became a weirdo and decided to put Kousaka Honoka from Love Live as my avatar.

Attachments

• 20160706003505!Honoka_smile_r430.jpg
    20160706003505!Honoka_smile_r430.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 13
Back