Why do you have that Avatar!?

It’s a Picrew that I made with an editor that has since been 404’d
Non-binary flag as the bg, the flag I’m holding up is the Pansexual flag and the appearance is simply based on my wish to look more androgynous. I probably wouldn’t be wearing a choker tho, those things look uncomfortable as all hell

It’s a Picrew that I made with an editor that has since been 404’d
Non-binary flag as the bg, the flag I’m holding up is the Pansexual flag and the appearance is simply based on my wish to look more androgynous. I probably wouldn’t be wearing a choker tho, those things look uncomfortable as all hell
Very nice. I love Picrews. I have several bookmarked, but they never seem to stick around for long.

FX6Qy5KXkAA6M_A

Emmanuel, don't do it!

So I redid my pfp to look more like how I actually look (Again, minus the choker)
I also have an alternative one that’s kinda similar (The flag I’m holding up is the Demiboy flag)

Attachments

• 2A3BDF4C-0BC1-42CB-93D5-FDAF62C0ED53.png
    2A3BDF4C-0BC1-42CB-93D5-FDAF62C0ED53.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 13
FZQOx4dXgAAw5cT.jpg

Alex Jones upon being informed during trial that his attorneys sent plaintiffs' counsel a broad text dump--without bothering to identify any part of it as privileged--that both shows that he perjured himself during his deposition and that is likely to be forwarded to law enforcement.

Because I’m enjoying She-Hulk: Attorney at Law so much, I thought I’d update my avatar. Art by Joe Pekar as always. Here’s the full image. Nothing too risqué, but that’s a lot of green, so I’m spoiler-tagging it.
3CBEDE9A-FA61-4053-B1AE-C6CAF8D5CE36.jpeg

So I didn’t get along with being trasngernde, because 1. The internet is still filled with bigots (Srsly can I please just watch Gus Fring getting blown up in peace without Texans hurling abuse at me) and 2. I’m not as feminine as I thought I was, so now I just identify as somewhere in the middle. Now all I need to do is find some purple hair dye and I’m all good (Also, I’m polyamorous, but this Picrew maker lacks any of the approximately 50 different poly flags)

Attachments

• AFC70683-E3E9-4627-9480-1611958F4B18.png
    AFC70683-E3E9-4627-9480-1611958F4B18.png
    51.3 KB · Views: 10
FX6Qy5KXkAA6M_A

Emmanuel, don't do it!
Devastating news. The farm where Emmanuel lives has been hit by Avian Influenza. They lost over 50 birds in three days. Only two survive. One is Emmanuel but he’s in rough shape. Thread:

So I didn’t get along with being trasngernde, because 1. The internet is still filled with bigots (Srsly can I please just watch Gus Fring getting blown up in peace without Texans hurling abuse at me) and 2. I’m not as feminine as I thought I was, so now I just identify as somewhere in the middle. Now all I need to do is find some purple hair dye and I’m all good (Also, I’m polyamorous, but this Picrew maker lacks any of the approximately 50 different poly flags)
I don’t really know what any of that means. Are you trying to confuse me or are you confused yourself?

I just learned that sculptor Claes Oldenburg passed away earlier this year. This is part of his (along with his wife Coosje van Bruggen) "Shuttlecocks" installation at the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art in Kansas City, Missouri.

IMG_3366.jpg

Mine is presently this stupid mother****er pretending flour is fentanyl to scare other stupid mother****ers into voting for him.

Fg-61uMWAAA9V7-

IMG_9421.JPG

Scott Pye's Adelaide livery was unveiled at the Team 18 Open Day and I found this picture to be most appropriate for an avatar.

Back