Why do you have that Avatar!?

I love Olivia Rodrigo and think she's hot even though she's kinda young lol... Not really a fan of her music just like one song really... but I like her too because she's Filipino like myself

Last edited:
I decided to go with an old J-pop favorite from 20 years ago (and still great today), Hitomi Yaida. I love this photo. She looks like a Japanese Liberty leading the people with nothing more than her steely determination and a Fender Telecaster.
026662EB-0168-4B88-9244-AB3FCEB5DDA9.jpeg

Someone replied "I heard LS swap" followed by posting the pogfish in a discord server.

Snagged it because you could totally use it for mfw/tfw memes.

Someone replied "I heard LS swap" followed by posting the pogfish in a discord server.

Snagged it because you could totally use it for mfw/tfw memes.
Silly story about how I have a favorite "reaction" picture.

Long story short, a buddy of mine was painting a car in iRacing for a friend. His request for the situation was absolutely ridiculous. A Skittles/Rainbow colored car with an extremely childish look to it. Like 4 year-old drew it with water paints. (Mind you, the situation was a memorial race for a friend's father who had just passed away.)

My buddy and I couldn't stop talking in disgust about the situation. At one point he stopped sharing his screen in Discord while painting. Short time later he told me he had the solution... He shares his screen and what I saw caught me entirely off guard. He put Googly Eyes on the front of this man's car. We both laughed for hours about it.

Since then it has been an inside joke and we put them on all kinds of cars.

And that's how my favorite "reaction" picture was created...

unknown-23.png

Silly story about how I have a favorite "reaction" picture.

Long story short, a buddy of mine was painting a car in iRacing for a friend. His request for the situation was absolutely ridiculous. A Skittles/Rainbow colored car with an extremely childish look to it. Like 4 year-old drew it with water paints. (Mind you, the situation was a memorial race for a friend's father who had just passed away.)

My buddy and I couldn't stop talking in disgust about the situation. At one point he stopped sharing his screen in Discord while painting. Short time later he told me he had the solution... He shares his screen and what I saw caught me entirely off guard. He put Googly Eyes on the front of this man's car. We both laughed for hours about it.

Since then it has been an inside joke and we put them on all kinds of cars.

And that's how my favorite "reaction" picture was created...

View attachment 1150853
LOL, sorta like how people put slanted lines to signify an angry looking car

lolss.jpg

Mine is Nicky Hayden
I'm a big motorcycle racing fan and Hayden fan. He was the last American to win the Moto GP title. Unfortunately he passed away 5 years ago in a cycling accident.

Although I talked about it nearly a decade ago, I never really went into much detail on what it is, why I chose it and why I still use it. For starters, here it is in full:
TrialMountainCircuit_zps0b100e91.jpg

What is it exactly and what is its origin?
It's my personal Taiga Metalic Bugatti Veyron doing a wheelie on the hill in Trial Mountain in GT5. I was doing a race in GT5 way back in 2011, I forget exactly what it was, and when I approached this hill, I was surprised at how my Bugatti had done such a wheelie. So I later decided to go back and take a picture because I felt it was totally worth saving. Looking back now, I am so glad I did because I think it turned out pretty well despite being blurry along the edges.

Why did I choose it?
The truth is, the reason I chose this avatar was that not only did I really like it, but I wanted an avatar that people would look at and think "Wow!" and I felt this one was suitable for that. Just my luck, I have gotten a few such reactions like this, so I'd say it's done what I had hoped! 👍

Although I have said in several places I have had it since I joined, going through my old profile posts in recent years, I later realized it wasn't until 2 days after I joined I chose it.

Why do I still have it?
Well, I've stuck with it for the same reasons I originally chose it. Not only that, but I view it as my own personal trademark and I still have no desire to change it since I've become so attached to it over the years.

Though I should note, that when we transitioned to GTP12 back in 2013, everybody's avatars became pixelated in the process. I forget exactly why this happened, but when mine did, I decided to fix this by re-uploading mine rather than picking a new one since I still liked it, and for a long time, I left it alone after that. However, in August of last year, I accidentally removed it when I was messing around with my settings, but I reuploaded it like 2 minutes later to what you see right now and it looks even better now since the latest version of GTP allows larger sizes! 👍 Unless something changes in the next version of GTP, I don't plan on doing anything else.

Last edited:
Not because of the events that happened recently, I was just listening to Pirates/Star Wars mashups and this image was the background.

Last edited:
Because it's my racing number. And because it's mine, it has a rather close connection to me which makes it my ideal avatar representation 🤷‍♂️

Back