Why do you have that Avatar!?

Who is it and where are they from?
Funnily enough, he doesn't have a known name. It was asked once in his debut episode but he refused to answer so he's only really referred to as Armadillo.

As for where, he's from the show Gon the Dinosaur. Overall I think the show is very average but Armadillo is definitely my favourite character from it.

As for where, he's from the show Gon the Dinosaur. Overall I think the show is very average but Armadillo is definitely my favourite character from it.
How did you find out about the show?

Last edited:
It’s Halloween time, so I switched to a cute Devil girl drawn by one of my favorite artists, Joe Pekar.

The Saitama Toyopet GreenBrave Toyota Crown RS Super Taikyu ST-3 race car. It’s my favourite race car of all time. It was chosen by the team, as a challenge to use an unconventional body style. Their previous ST-3 race car, was the now discontinued Mark X.

Because it’s Halloween. Here’s the full-sized image:
E125008B-4199-4F33-ADC9-1526D4DAF959.jpeg

Last edited:
I've had this avatar for years. It makes making 'troll' like comments very easy and somewhat funny.

Halloween and the Day of the Dead are over, so it’s back to Sheriff Rose Velvette.

The unique privilege of conservative pundits to convince a huge audience that their speech has been suppressed.

EnRK1UGWEAMKXBa.jpg

Of course it's possible for those whose speech has legitimately been suppressed...by government...as only government can suppress speech...to still have this sort of reach, but more often than not it's mere butthurtedness that others have exercised their right to not provide a platform.

Last edited:
I can't believe I didn't explain mine earlier...

The CLK-GTR (or rather the CLK-LM) was a hero car for me in GT4, so seeing it in the latest GT7 trailer really got me excited. For many years the car has been "standard" and I'm soo happy they re-modelled it for the current generation of consoles.

My favorite living architect and somewhat of a personal hero, Ricardo Bofill has passed away. He's not exactly a household name, but he's done some of the most magical work I can think of. A number of years ago, Nowness did a short film with him and his home, which is just about the most extraordinary home I can imagine:

Since this year it's the fifth anniversary of my favourite weeaboo mobile game from my favourite weeaboo franchise (Bang Dream!), I've commissioned my favourite character (Rimi Ushigome) to an artist friend that specializes in tacticool stuff and anime girls.
Here's the full pic:
rimirin.jpg

My avatar in particular is an edit of this art, that I commissioned for this occasion.

Was rewatching Buddyfight Ace (a.k.a the only good Buddyfight Season)

Agito isn't necessarily my favourite character but, I like his visual design a lot

Back