Why do you have that Avatar!?

NP
:lol:

Alright! So, what color do you have in mind? If you give me a color code, I'll create the avatar in a moment.

Gradients are also possible, of course. And outline and background colors...
#54debd background.

#4f210d logo.

Mint chip ice cream, basically.

Alright then...

@W3HS - Here's your new avatar for the next ten years:

W3HS Avatar.jpg

@TexRex - I added a slight gradient to the logo to make it "pop out" a bit more. Hope you like the result.

And @W3HS, it could've been worse, right? ;)

NP
@TexRex - I added a slight gradient to the logo to make it "pop out" a bit more. Hope you like the result.
It's awful. I love it.

Edit: I should say you did great. The result is every bit as bad as I'd hoped.

Last edited:
It's awful. I love it.

Edit: I should say you did great. The result is every bit as bad as I'd hoped.
Perfect. :D

-EDIT- Thank you. Glad you're happy. Even though I must say: If it wasn't for the background color, the logo alone would actually look nice.

Last edited:
I absolutely hate it and have no reason to like it, the colours are atrocious and it’s not even transparent around the edges. What have you done to me?
If @TexRex agrees to it, we can get rid of the background. 👍

Last edited:
NP
If @TexRex agrees, we can get rid of the background. 👍
But then it's not mint chip. Then it's just a brown GTP logo with a subtle gradient (the latter of which won't stand out as much without the contrast), and that's not nearly awful enough.

Only 9 years, 11 months, 30 days, 23 hours and 45 minutes to go and it can be whatever.

Last edited:
I think he's being given too much say in a decision that he explicitly deferred to someone else. Kinda defeats the purpose.

But that's just what I think.

This is hysterical :lol:.

I think @W3HS should also have to use the "like" feature at least once for his 10 Year celebration.

This is hysterical :lol:.

I think @W3HS should also have to use the "like" feature at least once for his 10 Year celebration.

Nope. Not gonna happen. Not until I get the Super Awesome Member badge I've been asking for for the last 5 years. ;)

I'm still only 9 years deep until December.

Rebekah Harkness

Why? I'm fascinated with her story. Also a Taylor Swift connection. Also a local connection to St. Louis.

20201203_123809.jpg

Last edited:
Feels right.

I made some adjustments to the original image so that it would be easier to read and so that the artist still gets credit, but here's how it appeared when I found it:

Been on a bit of a PSX bender, so I thought it'd be neat to switch things up with Robbit from Jumping Flash.

Noticed I didn't have an avatar back when I came back to GTPlanet in 2019, so I put an image of the pink Vitz just because it was a meme, then I noticed somebody else had that exact same image as an avatar, so I put a Copen instead. And also because I like the Copen a lot.

Though, I'm not sure if I'll keep it, as I've been starting to show my forbidden side on other sites... whoops, I said too much.

I felt like having a Dragon Ball avatar for a change, I haven't had one in a while and I really love Super Saiyan 3 as a transformation in that series. it's one of my favorites despite being surpassed by more power forms in DBGT & Super.

This is actually my Hot Wheels livery from the FM7 Collection I made before Horizon came out. I just really like the Focus.

I also ported the livery to Horizon. It's in my Creative Hub.

I might make the other liveries from the collection.

Latest Posts

Back