Why do you have that Avatar!?

Two reasons:

1. Way overdue as I literally hadn't changed it since March Last year
2. Its her birthday today.

Two reasons:

1. Way overdue as I literally hadn't changed it since March Last year
2. Its her birthday today.

I was thinking there's something different today when I saw one of your posts with this avatar!

As for me currently Sanae as she has become my new favourite gal following playing Touhou Gensou Wanderer on the PS4. I might change it again soon though!

Ace Combat is one of my favorite game series, and my personal favorite pilot is Mobius 1, hence his emblem (Ace Combat 04 has also one of the best stories in the series itself!).

Memes aside, Kiryu needs some love, man...

Screen_Shot_2020-07-27_at_3.12.22_PM.jpg

I still want Aerith's eyes to look at us though, but men support men (y)

I was president of the Audi Club of Kansas City last year. I've been a member for about 3 years now.

Its the T-shirt design we came up with for the club

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1568147866113.jpg
    FB_IMG_1568147866113.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 13
My avatar is a homage to my favourite football team, Liverpool FC. The bird is the 'Liver Bird'. The Liver Bird is a mythical creature which is the symbol of the city of Liverpool. It is normally represented as a cormorant, and appears as such on the city's arms, and also part of Liverpool FC's club badge.

The stars on the avatar are there to represent the number of league (First Division/Premier League) wins, currently 19, and the number of European Cup/Champion's League wins, currently 6. Thankfully I have had to update my avatar over the last two years. :)

Because I remembered today is not only the 21st night of September, it's also Monika's birthday... Happy 21, Monika :D

staring_at_you_by_tsukizuramaru_dc15m0m.png

1. She will be for today only, I will return to South Park to get myself time until Sep 30th :D
2. Happy birthday to everyone today
3. I know it's just a videogame character (although sentient), from a game I'm still yet to play... Let me have fun ffs...

This month is October is and I decided to now do a Halloween themed avatar each week. Started with Danny Phantom, a childhood favorite cartoon of mine. He's gonna catch 'em all guys! :D

Back