Why do you have that Avatar!?

eeeeeeeehhhhhmmmmmmmmmm.....

Es1xO4CXMAMemow.jpg

Taylor's re-recorded Fearless album comes out soon.

20210211_091837.jpg

20210212_082136.jpg

Piano virtuoso and jazz fusion pioneer Chick Corea in France in 1969, on stage as a part of Miles Davis' "Lost Quintet" lineup with [not pictured, obviously] Miles, Wayne Shorter, bassist Dave Holland and Jack DeJohnette on drums.

Last edited:
It's a photo I took of the back cover of the Destruction Derby 2 booklet. Its a great game and I like the stylised depiction of the racing driver.

Last edited:
It's been a year since the passing of a favorite musician of mine. Adam Schlesinger.

3888.jpg

Because some of my friends have described me as a bit of a pirate, I have the same leg missing, I don't mind the odd drink or two, and love QOTSA music (Stumpy is one of the characters from their Era Vulgaris album cover).

I think this is only the third one I've ever used. The GT-P door badge of my car has been my most common one, for only a couple of days I used a picture of my my bike and then switched back to the door badge, and now this one.

Sunday Cruise Sept 08 020.jpg

Image0054 (2).jpg

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

Last edited:
Because some of my friends have described me as a bit of a pirate, I have the same leg missing, I don't mind the odd drink or two, and love QOTSA music (Stumpy is one of the characters from their Era Vulgaris album cover).

I think this is only the third one I've ever used. The GT-P door badge of my car has been my most common one, for only a couple of days I used a picture of my my bike and then switched back to the door badge, and now this one.

View attachment 1002920
View attachment 1002919
View attachment 1002921
One of the first songs I ever bought on iTunes was Sick Sick Sick from the album Era Vulgaris. It was in Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. Many songs from them showed up the games I played so I've been a fan for a while. If they come to Melbourne I would like to go and see them, but I don't know when that will happen and even if it did I'd probably miss out on tickets:lol:

One of the first songs I ever bought on iTunes was Sick Sick Sick from the album Era Vulgaris. It was in Motorstorm: Pacific Rift. Many songs from them showed up the games I played so I've been a fan for a while. If they come to Melbourne I would like to go and see them, but I don't know when that will happen and even if it did I'd probably miss out on tickets:lol:
I hope you get to see them because they're great live! Unfortunately a lot of bands skip Adelaide but my wife and I saw them when they toured back in 2018.

What's the disabled viewing like in Melbourne? I've often thought about going there or Sydney to see some of the bands that don't come here. We always get stuck right at the back or off to the sides in the upstairs section at the Entertainment Centre here. It's not the best but it's far, far better than not going at all :)

From that night in 2018 (very highly zoomed) and what could be my next avatar.
DSC01819.JPG

Last edited:
American astronaut Michael Collins passed today.

This image was captured by Collins while undertaking the Apollo 11 mission, and in having captured it, Collins managed to technically photograph every human being in existence...except himself.

Michael+Collins,+the+astronaut+who+took+this+photo,+is+the+only+human,+alive+or+dead+that+isn%27t+in+the+frame+of+this+picture,+1969.jpg

American astronaut Michael Collins passed today.

This image was captured by Collins while undertaking the Apollo 11 mission, and in having captured it, Collins managed to technically photograph every human being in existence...except himself.

Michael+Collins,+the+astronaut+who+took+this+photo,+is+the+only+human,+alive+or+dead+that+isn%27t+in+the+frame+of+this+picture,+1969.jpg
This isn't where I'd expect to learn of such news. His significance was always overshadowed by the spotlight on his fellow crew. Those lonely passes behind the moon must have been quite an experience.

You're biased. ;)
:lol::lol::lol::lol: I may be since both are Incas, but we weren't the only ones who were expecting her to win... Check every social media poll about the theme and you will see in majority either Peru, Brazil, or even India on the top, and justified since miss Mexico had the worst answers in the competition's finals...

Even Olivia Culpo had to double-check the card to see if it was Steve Harvey all over again or not! Y NO LA CULPO (And I don't blame her):lol: :banghead:

Last edited:
It's been a year since the passing of a favorite musician of mine. Adam Schlesinger.

View attachment 1001783
I was just about to switch my avatar as I stumble across a Adam Schlesinger tribute video today and now I'm on an Adam Schlesinger kick again so, same guy... different picture.

If I'm ever asked about going back in time to see an artist perform live that is no longer with us, it's Adam Schlesinger.

adam schlesinger.png

Resident Evil 8 Village has been distracting me lately with how fun it is, along with how enjoyable the villains were. I loved Alcina Dimitrescu's daughters, they were each fun encounters and had me coming back for more. Bela was my favorite.

Jeremiah Fraites

Dude is talented. Does a brilliant piano version of Heart-Shaped Box. Member of The Lumineers.

LK4xuVgV_400x400.jpg

Carl Perkins isn't just the man who wrote "Blue Suede Shoes" on the back of a brown paper bag. There's another Carl Perkins who was crippled by polio and couldn't extend his left arm. He's still my favourite jazz pianist. He used to hit the bass notes with his elbow which may have contributed to the swing feel of his playing style.

I went through a phase of rotating profile pictures but was too lazy to change them any more since this one.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back