Why do you have that Avatar!?

Well played Samsung... If you keep Sam for a few more years, I'm gonna return to be a Galaxy user :lol:

253.jpg

c97.jpg

Last edited:
I might ought to do one of these to acknowledge this most recent change, since it's in response to the May 29th announcement of B.J. Thomas' passing.

2307.jpg

I might ought to do one of these to acknowledge this most recent change, since it's in response to the May 29th announcement of B.J. Thomas' passing.

2307.jpg

Aw, I didn't see this.

I have Another Somebody Done Somebody Wrong Song in the jukebox. Love that song.

I decided that with the redesign I would also change my avatar for the first time in years. Simply going from one Matt Groening show to another. Is it better?

Futurama Whatever GIF

Last edited:
When I started to compete in a B-Spec series hosted by another GTPlanet user, I had to come up with a team name and a logo. While I have absolutely no talent at all for that stuff, somebody else did and I decided to honour what they made by making it my avatar here.

Alas, I have decided to step away from that series as an owner after this year, so I'll probably change it either on my birthday (October 7th) or when their season ends a week or so later...

Changing it up for a little bit to a character from one of my favorite games. Tommy from Snowboard Kids on the N64. Best kart racer on the system, 100%.

I decided that with the redesign I would also change my avatar for the first time in years. Simply going from one Matt Groening show to another. Is it better?

Futurama Whatever GIF
I...I can't remember what you changed from. I know it was red and yellow...I think.

SRV for now, obvs. No particular reason.

'Til Tuesday.

Til_Tuesday_1985_press_photo.jpg

Possibly longer.
If you only make it to Monday you'll be coming up close. Anddd I'll see my way out. 🖐️

-------

Because it's the new stickied/pinned thread icon. I used the red one as an avatar year ago. Going classic, but keeping it fresh.

Screenshot_20210713-191702_Chrome.jpg

I’ve had this one for a while.
I present to you, one of the greatest racing drivers of our time, Juan Pablo Montoya, whose list of motorsports accomplishments include;

1999 CART champion
2019 IMSA champion
Monaco GP winner
2 time Indy 500 winner
3 time Daytona 24H winner
2 time NASCAR Cup Series race winner
2017 Race of Champions champion

…riding a big wheel
265C8D50-8153-4CC2-9EB2-FF9753971845.jpeg

Screengrab taken from this video.

Last edited:
Marcus Ericsson had a wild day in Nashville. Started 18th, launched into the back of Bourdais, got a stop-and-go penalty, dropped back to 25th place and still won the race. Luck, strategy and Herta's crash paved the way for an unlikely victory.

It’s art by Joe Pekar, a comic artist I support on Patreon. It’s a variant of his original character Redd Velvette. (Redd is a pirate captain, Rose is a sheriff in the Old West.) Here is a full version of the pic of Rose. Although it’s SFW, it’s still a bit risqué so I’ll put it in spoiler tags.
1715590E-B584-49D8-B833-80DCD7BB9E75.jpeg

Last edited:
Back