Why does no one like Justin Bieber

but what's MM?

Is it this?
latest

Marc Marquez, motogp rider.

How he is linked with Gomez is beyond me.:confused:

I Highly doubt Ms. Gomez even knows who MM is given GP's obscurity. I just posted that for the hell of it.

Speaking of a Kardashian I hear Lewis Hamilton is apparently dating one of them. If this is the case then I deeply fear for his career given the fact they(the Kardashians) seem to mess up the careers of every successful person they get close to. It's probably why he's having tons of bad luck this season.

I Highly doubt Ms. Gomez even knows who MM is given GP's obscurity. I just posted that for the hell of it.

Speaking of a Kardashian I hear Lewis Hamilton is apparently dating one of them. If this is the case then I deeply fear for his career given the fact they(the Kardashians) seem to mess up the careers of every successful person they get close to. It's probably why he's having tons of bad luck this season.
Has to be one of the little ones (Kylie or Kendall). The others are already dating an NFL player, married to an egomaniac, or I have no idea.

After doing some research I see it's Kendall:

http://static.celebuzz.com/uploads/2015/09/Kendall-Jenner-Lewis-Hamilton-091415.jpg

Seriously I impossible to believe that a egotistical F1 driver could be tapping a** like that whereas a true champion like MM can't.

You can't believe that an egotistical F1 driver who's got endorsement contracts up the wazoo, has his face plastered in all the high-money magazines, apart from his TV commercials, who's got celebrity connections and has dated THE Pussycat Doll on and off for years... can get a date with another celebrity, whereas a MotoGP Champion who is virtually unknown outside of motorcycle circles and who has publicly stated he is more interested in his career than romance can't?

Really?

-

Also, please define "true champion"... as I'm sure the answer will be vastly amusing.

Also, please define "true champion"... as I'm sure the answer will be vastly amusing.

What define a true champion? Probably someone who doesn't act like a cry baby..probably why Nico is better than him.

What define a true champion? Probably someone who doesn't act like a cry baby.
Because Marquez has definitely never thrown hissy fits. Ever.

More to the point, I'm still wondering why the love lives of motorsport figures are relevant to Justin Bieber.

Bo

More to the point, I'm still wondering why the love lives of motorsport figures are relevant to Justin Bieber.
Probably due to the tangent taken that Selena Gomez may be dating a motorsport figure. Why it then went to people being famous for doing nothing and F1 drivers who throw hissy fits as a segue is beyond me.

Bo

To be honest I couldn't care less about the love lives motorsports figures. My point is that I believe that MM clearly define what it means to be a real champ.

What define a true champion? Probably someone who doesn't act like a cry baby..probably why Nico is better than him.

Congratulations, you've just proved that you watch neither Formula One or MotoGP, or you've somehow missed Marc's irresponsible behaviour at the end of the 2015 season that culminated in the on-track clash with Rossi, and you've also missed most of the 2014 season of F1, where Rosberg proved he could be just as pouty and petulant as Lewis. Aside from the fact that Nico likes running champions off the track while defending, a fact which has netted him a few penalties.

And, again, none of this has anything to do with Justin Bieber. I mean, he did share bottles with Lewis, but we try not to talk of such things in the PG-rated sections.

LOL came into the last page only to understand what was keeping this thread on top of the forum and I stumble upon a discussion on true champions featuring:
a) Lewis Hamilton;
b) Marc Marquez
c) Nico Rosberg.

Can I say now that I saw Nicole Sherzinger (sp?) in "Men in Black III" and liked it? Or is that too far off topic here?

:D

@McLaren

I'm not bitter at Hamilton because he has been spotted with other famous women and MM has not(for all I care the guy could be secretly dating Taylor Swift or some big name female star), my problem with him though is the ego he has..it's apparent every race weekend.

@niky

Yes I'm familiar with kick/crashgate...in fact I was left stunned with the with the whole ordeal that I never took either Rossi's or MM side other than being upset by Lorenzo's behavior after the race and the lead up to the Valencia GP.

As for Nico, if you're talking about Barcelona in my opinion I think Hamilton was at fault and should've been hit with a penalty by the stewards and one that either forced him to start from the pits or back of the grid.

@McLaren

I'm not bitter at Hamilton because he has been spotted with other famous women and MM has not(for all I care the guy could be secretly dating Taylor Swift or some big name female star), my problem with him though is the ego he has..it's apparent every race weekend.

@niky

Yes I'm familiar with kick/crashgate...in fact I was left stunned with the with the whole ordeal that I never took either Rossi's or MM side other than being upset by Lorenzo's behavior after the race and the lead up to the Valencia GP.

As for Nico, if you're talking about Barcelona in my opinion I think Hamilton was at fault and should've been hit with a penalty by the stewards and one that either forced him to start from the pits or back of the grid.
What if the guy you call MM doesn't want his life in the media every 5 minutes. And what about his ego? Can you fling around a couple of hundred pound bike in mid air without killing yourself?

@McLaren

@niky

And this is why you do/do not like Justin Bieber?

@ryzno

Compared to F1 drivers who like to flaunt their women one thing I like about GP riders(Stoner being the exception) is the fact they don't really do such a thing.

Can we rename the thread? Or start a new one or I don't know not post so much off topic about this thread?

I think you're missing the point of the prevalent offtopicness here. Took me a while to understand but I figured it out. It's the GTPlaneteers' way of saying they don't like Justin Bieber. No matter the thread title, he gets ignored.

And that's a statment in and of itself. And on topic. :mischievous:

Back