Why does no one like Justin Bieber

@McLaren

I'm not bitter at Hamilton because he has been spotted with other famous women and MM has not(for all I care the guy could be secretly dating Taylor Swift or some big name female star), my problem with him though is the ego he has..it's apparent every race weekend.
I guess we're watching different races, then. I know we're looking at different people b/c Hamilton doesn't flaunt his ego at all on his social media. He's nothing but supportive & loving of his fans and the team.
@ryzno

Compared to F1 drivers who like to flaunt their women one thing I like about GP riders(Stoner being the exception) is the fact they don't really do such a thing.
I have yet to see any F1 driver beside Hamilton when he was dating Nicole flaunt their women. They're so rarely seen in the news, that Nicole was the reason we saw so much of Hamilton in the US to begin with.

Compared to F1 drivers who like to flaunt their women one thing I like about GP riders(Stoner being the exception) is the fact they don't really do such a thing.

Aside from Hamilton and Button, name me five drivers' girlfriends or wives without Googling them.

The only reason we know about Hamilton's and Button's main ex-ladies is because they were/are famous. As so:

I have yet to see any F1 driver beside Hamilton when he was dating Nicole flaunt their women. They're so rarely seen in the news, that Nicole was the reason we saw so much of Hamilton in the US to begin with.

I've been watching Schumacher, Alonso and Raikkonen for decades, and I couldn't name you any of their wives. I only know of Massa's brother and Hamilton's dad because they come to all the races. Other family members, nada, zilch, zippo.

Of course, motorsports photographers take pictures of every good-looking WAG on both MotoGP and F1 grids, and MotoGP riders are just as fond of hot women as F1 drivers. It's just that very few of those partners also happen to be musical superstars like Nicole Scherzinger or Justin Bieber.

Last edited:
@niky

I don't know about you but it's a common sight especially at Monaco.

Fun Fact: Cary Hart and James Toseland(WSBK, MotoGP) are the only motorcycle racers to ever marry a mainstream singer.

@niky

I don't know about you but it's a common sight especially at Monaco.

Fun Fact: Cary Hart and James Toseland(WSBK, MotoGP) are the only motorcycle racers to ever marry a mainstream singer.

Monaco is party central. Why would any WAG want to miss that?

And why is it an issue if they actually... well... attend the races that fund their hubby or boyfriend's lifestyles?

Monaco is party central. Why would any WAG want to miss that?

And why is it an issue if they actually... well... attend the races that fund their hubby or boyfriend's lifestyles?
Apparently if you are married to a race car driver you should not be seen or heard and instead in the kitchen. At least that's how I'm interpreting it.

giphy.gif

No irony at all. I honestly think Mmmbop was a catchy and well written tune while Despacito makes me want to self harm.

But Bieber is famouser so I guess he must automatically be betterer and other musicians who criticise him are washed up has beens.

I guess he must automatically be betterer and other musicians who criticise him are washed up has beens.

Sometimes they are, sometimes they're not. This is just a case where they are :D

No irony at all. I honestly think Mmmbop was a catchy and well written tune

It was about their testicles finally dropping, unless that was just a joke at the time. I'd raise "**** Yourself" as an equally catchy and well written tune (irritatingly so).

Can't believe I sided with Bieberbrox. :D

Perhaps they should rename the thread "Why does everybody like Justin Bieber".

No irony at all. I honestly think Mmmbop was a catchy and well written tune while Despacito makes me want to self harm.

But Bieber is famouser so I guess he must automatically be betterer and other musicians who criticise him are washed up has beens.
The irony is a famous and routinely mocked one-hit wonder boy band, making fun of a guy who became famous because he sang on YT and looked/looks pretty. When you take things personally it's often hard to see the subtler contexts. I was really hoping it was the other Hanson brothers though.

Back