Why in time atack I only have 152 cars???

wildchild_pr
152 cars Is that the max capacity for the time atack mode?

I don't see the 1971 corvette or the Ruf porshe's there?

How can I increase the capacity or number of car for the time atack mode?

Thanks!

Thank you very much for your help.

One more question, regarding this Faq paragraph:

B. Play Free Race and win up to 5 cars at a time by winning races, without getting black flags (no collisions and no off-course driving), and on the standard settings (3 laps, normal difficulty).

Question:

Initially when I start to play free race I didn't know how to earn more cars so I sometimes reduce the number of laps from 3 to 1 and couple of black flags; So now That I know how to drive and how many laps, can the game will give me the oportunity to earn the cars if I drive like it should? or I have to start a new game ?

I also decide to earn all S in driving revolution after initially pass all with diferents grades, I already have 5 levels with all S's; Do I have to get all the level S's to unlock the cars; or as I progress the cars will unlock?

Thanks so much for your time; I really want to unlock all the cars in time attack mode. :)

Initially when I start to play free race I didn't know how to earn more cars so I sometimes reduce the number of laps from 3 to 1 and couple of black flags; So now That I know how to drive and how many laps, can the game will give me the oportunity to earn the cars if I drive like it should? or I have to start a new game ?

I think you can, at any time, go to the "options" menu and reset them to "default".

I also decide to earn all S in driving revolution after initially pass all with diferents grades, I already have 5 levels with all S's; Do I have to get all the level S's to unlock the cars; or as I progress the cars will unlock?

As you progress they will be unlocked, by classes (starting in class "F" and ending with class"A").

IIRC, you also have some specific cars unlocked at some point (as an example, when you already have all Class F, E, D and C unlocked and, even before you get to unlock Class B cars, you'll unlock ONE car of this class).

You unlock all cars when you get all "S" up until level 17. Level 18 (the drifting one), is a "bonus" level.

Good luck

I have a question actually. You can win up to 5 cars at a time. I have never come across this. What are the exact circumstances when this happens? Or is it random?

If you find a free race (default settings) where none of the 5 AI cars on the (default) grid are yet unlocked in your game. If you finish the race ahead of all of them (meaning ... if you win it), without any black flags, you unlock them all.

Oh, I see, but is that possible in Enthusia Life? I thought I read that it was... Apparantly not though. Well, thanks!

I have a question actually. You can win up to 5 cars at a time. I have never come across this. What are the exact circumstances when this happens? Or is it random?

It only happens if you race against 5 cars that you don't have at one time. This confused me at first because I had raced with an R car and won 5 other R cars. I went back and raced again only to win one R car and the next race winning none. This was because all the cars i was racing after the 3rd race, i already had.

EDIT: dang you Hun200kmh, beat me to it, lol

Back