why is nitro in GT6 for.

• Thread starter Gucci alam
  • 33 comments
I wouldn't say it's stupid. But the way the games N20 system is, it's very flawed.

To be honest it's actually fun winning, not using N20, then being called a hacker etc... While they just do a burnout the whole run. As a matter of fact it's even funnier watching the noobs spin out when they hit the juice.

I wouldn't say it's stupid. But the way the games N20 system is, it's very flawed.

To be honest it's actually fun winning, not using N20, then being called a hacker etc... While they just do a burnout the whole run. As a matter of fact it's even funnier watching the noobs spin out when they hit the juice.
Ok it's not bad but it annoying when people use it all the time.

You know you can disable it in the lobby settings right?..

Yes you can disable it but because it's in the game, as soon as someone joins a lobby where it's prohibited they insult the lobby and leave, this leads to never seeing new faces. It needs to be removed we need new people in the non nitrous drag community but as long as it's in GT6 we won't ever see that. GT5 FOR THE WIN!

Yes you can disable it but because it's in the game, as soon as someone joins a lobby where it's prohibited they insult the lobby and leave, this leads to never seeing new faces. It needs to be removed we need new people in the non nitrous drag community but as long as it's in GT6 we won't ever see that. GT5 FOR THE WIN!
I know lol they should make a lobby for nitro people and for non nitro users aswell...

"as soon as someone joins a lobby where it's prohibited they insult the lobby and leave, this leads to never seeing new faces"
I dont know why you want people that insult you, as a host, in your lobby.
I have watched a few people go bananas cause ABS wasn't on and they kept hitting the wall. Last I checked there are a number of cars that cant slow down in that distance regardless of ABS or none. Or I have gotten rusty at turning around:crazy:

Then the attitude of how they are the fastest, they are tuning gods(yet no one knows of them(trolls?), we(no N20) cant tune, blah blah blah blah blah.

I honestly dont want to get to know someone with that attitude:(

Does N20 hinder the growth of GT6? Yes, but most immature people, will stay immature. Just like everyone thinks all people that run in Honda lobbies are potheads or ricers or a-holes. Though I do love Ms. Mary:dopey:

I dont know why you want people that insult you, as a host, in your lobby.
I have watched a few people go bananas cause ABS wasn't on and they kept hitting the wall. Last I checked there are a number of cars that cant slow down in that distance regardless of ABS or none. Or I have gotten rusty at turning around:crazy:

Then the attitude of how they are the fastest, they are tuning gods(yet no one knows of them(trolls?), we(no N20) cant tune, blah blah blah blah blah.

I honestly dont want to get to know someone with that attitude:(

Does N20 hinder the growth of GT6? Yes, but most immature people, will stay immature. Just like everyone thinks all people that run in Honda lobbies are potheads or ricers or a-holes. Though I do love Ms. Mary:dopey:

People don't have that attitude unless they discover that Nitrous is off then they go off on how us non nitrous tuners are slow and can't tune. I just want to see some fresh faces I don't think that's a lot to ask of the community but people are just lazy and don't want to put the time in to learn how to tune so that dream is dead :(

Exactly my point why do you want a bipolar attitude in your lobby. I have found good unknown(or new but making a name) racers in N20 restricted lobbies.

Exactly my point why do you want a bipolar attitude in your lobby. I have found good unknown(or new but making a name) racers in N20 restricted lobbies.

I try to help people, the deep meaning behind that type of attitude is because these people can't tune so they retaliate with insults, if we teach them how to tune they will be more likely to run with us, the only problem is getting them to admit they need help and getting them to accept it and allow you to help them.

Agreed I have seen guys who are fast that until recently I seen them in a drag lobby for the first time. It's cool to go into rooms and people I don't know are like hey I know who you are JD. It shows that my contribution paid off in this game.

Why can't the drag racing community just accept nitrous? I thought drag racing in real life involved using it? :confused:

@Doodle
Not always, but it is... GT's N20 system(as I said) is very flawed. I'm sure you have read our opinions of it since launch...
Twice the HP in 370 yards, really proves a good tuner...

@Shells N Cheese
I do try and help, I will run in lobbies for a good while, giving the few tips I know, and waiting in 2-3-4 person lobbies, for them to retune and run again. Rinse repeat. They finally win consistently, and I stop giving them tips. Call it learning the hard way but they do learn...

@jdiaz092009
Seems I'm not contributing :scared: Though my threads do need a touch up:indiff:
:sly:

Many of us, atleast when I stopped playing, preferred to rely on tuning skill rather than unrealistically boosted power to win races. Not only does it double power on many cars that wouldn't be able to handle it without heavy block modifications, but it favors AWD drivetrain because it can be used on launch and beat almost all other drivetrains with similar specifications.

When nitrous is used in real life drag racing, the cars are usually built to run it and only run limited amounts of it. Gasoline motors cannot withstand prolonged use of nitrous because it is an explosive gas and will literally dismantle an engine if used in excess without proper fuel mapping and fuel/air mixtures. This game has a gross misrepresentation of what nitrous is and how it's used, and that's why we prefer not to use it.

I don't even drag race anymore how I use to. It got boring from the lack of Route X to post your fastest time on a certain car. I do a lot of LMP and GT500 racing.

But anyways, I love how back in the day how I will go in Nos lobbies and tree the living hell out of everybody and be accused of being hacked. Those was the days...

I don't even drag race anymore how I use to. It got boring from the lack of Route X to post your fastest time on a certain car. I do a lot of LMP and GT500 racing.

But anyways, I love how back in the day how I will go in Nos lobbies and tree the living hell out of everybody and be accused of being hacked. Those was the days...

LOL, now if you do that they just kick you.

Back