Why Play Gt4 When you could play HALO on XBOX

• Thread starter N0s
  • 28 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

N0s

I mean seriously why GT4 what makes the game special what are its special attributes i leave the floor to the fans, thanks from your neighbour bill who watches ur house at night :dopey:

What makes GT4 special? Well we'll have to wait and see. Hopefully it will be released around November 2004.

Personally I found Halo very boring, not a patch on Half Life. The designers just used the same boring room layouts, and that stupid flying blue flashing light thing was nothing more than a pest. Oh look, more aliens have waited until I've walked past them before jumping me from behind. I think the Halo designers need to look up the word originality in the dictionary, before making a 2nd game.

Cheers

Jamie

toler
so halo is driving game? i didn´t know that.

i think u dont know ur Stuff cas those little Buggies u drive around in alot in HALO with the Massive GUN on the top and ya pals sittin next to u yes its a driving/stratergy/adventure game. Jamie i agree with u 100% but still it wuz kinda fun the first time i played it with about 4 friends of mine

Why go skiing, when you could eat a bacon sandwich?

You make no sense.

Yep you can, hwever you can't compare Halo to GT, one is a racing simulation game one is an FPS action game.

You can do it with anything you want

"Why Play <insert-name-here> When you could play <insert-another-name-here> on <insert-yet-another-name-here>"

The most important question is why post such a question on GTPlanet (which is supposed to be a community for GT fans) ?

You make no sense NOs.

Having investigated the other threads you have started I only have a single description that describes you best [ :dopey: :ill: :crazy: :dunce: ]. What drug do they feed you? And when are they coming to put you back in your cage?

Wally.

normal_BanHim.jpg

Yes. OK. You have made your point. Posting the same thing in many threads could be interpreted as spamming.

It's that bloddy N0S again. Ca\n you not contribute anything useful to this forum? Your points are pathetic, and it seems to me you are just here for some GT4 bashing. Just bugger off, if you can;t say something useful or even sensible, don't say anything at all.

I totally agree with Kaniyodrift.

And, here's one for you, Why put up with idiots like you when we can have sensible conversations?? ANSWER THAT ONE, PUNK!!!!

N0s
i think u dont know ur Stuff cas those little Buggies u drive around in alot in HALO with the Massive GUN on the top and ya pals sittin next to u yes its a driving/stratergy/adventure game. Jamie i agree with u 100% but still it wuz kinda fun the first time i played it with about 4 friends of mine

Hey, if you put it like that THUG is a driving game! That's so cool! Why play GT3 when you can play THUG! And what makes THUG even better, you can put some nice rims in your ride! Too bad that you can't shoot people. Truelly a better game than GT4.

Yeah right... :ouch:

And please use proper grammar.

i agree with everyone here except for Nos of course. Halo sucks by the way, id rather play tetris.

Halo :indiff: , I dont see what people like about that game :confused: ?

It's hillarious fun in multiplayer.
And I liked the Co-op mode, I haven't played it much though.

But that has nothing to do with this thread, I will cease my ramblings.

Halo is extremely addictive online. Nevertheless, I rather read the Halo novels.

N0s
I mean seriously why GT4 what makes the game special what are its special attributes i leave the floor to the fans, thanks from your neighbour bill who watches ur house at night :dopey:
I could ask the same thing about Halo...

Halo is extremely addictive online. Nevertheless, I rather read the Halo novels.

Novels ?:odd:

Timesplitters 2 has got to be the best game for multiplayer action, though singleplayer isn't great.

Now NOs, can you please think twice, no thrice, no four times before you even think (do you even do that?) of starting another link. You might get some friends that way.

Exige Excellence

Hmmm, Nos is still alive. I must kill him someday. Any way i dont want to repeat what i said in a previous thread so please nos Shut the **** up GTPLANET IS GRAN TURISMO PLANET NOT RAMBLE ON ABOUT NITROUS USE AND HALO. But there is an xbox forum 💡 Maybe you should post your useless ideas there. Maybe you could add some nos to your ****ing buggies in Halo. Yea that be cool. :dopey:

vou responder em portugues e que se foda.
Halo é a pior merda que ja joguei, bosta de jogo escroto, só fez fama pq comprou a EGM pra falar a cada 2 paginas desse jogo horrivel.
Prefiro jogar Doom 2 a essa porcaria.

You'll all be sad to here, but NOs is no longer with us.

Due to various issues, his membership was revoked.

Thanks,

AO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back