Will Forza Horizon 4's Next Expansion Feature LEGO?

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 532 comments
Ok, the map is good.

But what's really saved the expansion for me it's the circuits. All Falcon Circuit layouts are awesome. Loving them.

I know, but when much smaller developers can release DLC with much fewer issues, it doesn't look very good for Microsoft. It also doesn't help that FH4 already was pretty broken to begin with...
That probably has to do with the fact that they're much smaller developers. The outreach on this game is huge, so expect a rush. Especially if it's literally within less than an hour of it releasing. I went home at 11 and downloaded the game with absolutely no problem.

Saying the game is broken is a really a misinformed opinion. It has issues, much like any game, but it's not broken.

bfkfd10zw6431.jpg

These are my first impressions:
The expansion is visually gorgeous and a blast at 60 fps.
I don't have a problem with the LEGO cars mingling with the regulars (think of them as Buragos).
Falcon circuit is great and will become the defacto test track. It's tough and will chew your build/tune if it's lacking in grip/downforce.
The Super Mega Cross Country circuit is incredible, try your best rally monsters here!
And finally, of course Don Thompson has something to say!
I'm currently hunting for pieces for the F40 and expanding my house.

Didn't it leak somewhere that there were actually like 10 LEGO cars for the expansion, but only three were going to be in the game at first?

My assumption was always that they'd be doled out as stuff like seasonal championship rewards, due to the complaints some people had about Fortune Island not really having meaningful seasonal content/rewards.

The DLC's left quite a strong mark off the bat. It doesn't take itself seriously, and I like the brighter aesthetic of the LEGO pieces.

I feel like it was on-brand for the DLC, then, that I screwed up and crashed in the opening sequence with the Lenna.

Yes, I'm calling the Lego Senna the Lenna.

I was able to put in three solid hours on the game today. It was a lot of fun discovering so much of the map. Still need one more beauty spot, but I’ve found all the roads and 3-starred all the danger signs, including the seasonal objective. I’m having fun.

I quite like the map we got with the expansion, especially the racetrack. I always wanted a real racetrack to free roam and race on in a Horizon game.
I'm still disappointed that there are only three LEGO cars. In my opinion that's just not enough for an expansion. I was also quite suprised to see that the AI doesn't even use them in races or free roam.

I quite like the map we got with the expansion, especially the racetrack. I always wanted a real racetrack to free roam and race on in a Horizon game.
I'm still disappointed that there are only three LEGO cars. In my opinion that's just not enough for an expansion. I was also quite suprised to see that the AI doesn't even use them in races or free roam.
I’m pretty sure more LEGO cars will be added via updates, judging from the whole Barn Find fiasco

Back