will there be any motorcycles in gt7

^^Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki and Honda make better cruiser-style bikes than Harley.....

anyhow if there a is any bike that deserve to be in any game:

Kenny Roberts/Tadahiko Taira FZR-750(Endurance)
http://global.yamaha-motor.com/showroom/cp/collection/racing_fzr750_0w74/img/1985_FZR750_0W74.jpg

and

Kevin Schwantz/Satoshi Tsujimoto Yoshimura GSX-R750
http://www.grandprixmodels.co.uk/shop/jpgsrclrg/FUJ14135.jpg

It's all about style, ride, and preference. What makes it better to you, doesn't mean everyone has to feel the same way. I say, why not include them all?

It's all about style, ride, and preference. What makes it better to you, doesn't mean everyone has to feel the same way. I say, why not include them all?

...Good man. That's what I'm talking about.

The Japanese "cruiser" brigade might be..."better" but a Harley's an institution, man. Leaving it out because of "reasons" is kinda like having a five course meal without starters and desserts 'cuz it's unhealthy.

Who cares about being healthy??? :lol:

Knowing kaz he'll add them to surprise people only to relize he's in over his head. Lol i can see bikes for gt7 though ils of man was being laser scaned by an asian team but who knows.:lol:

Interesting thing I saw from a new Pitstop article. It's not in English yet however

20150624_manga_08.jpg

Bikes confirmed. Lol I dunno, it may happen for all we know.

Aside from the XR-750 and XR1200 can't think of any other Harley bike worth being a PD game..

The VRSC's, Streets, Super Glides and Softails looks good to me, c'mon, the first TT had heavy bikes too... (V-Max?)

Anybody who is a motorcycle nut(like myself) would tell you that make Harley's bad is the fact they are nowhere technologically on the same level as most japanese or european makes. In fact they only thing Harley seem have going for themselves is their name and the nostalgia behind it..beyond that I personally can't understand the obsession for the make.

Anybody who is a motorcycle nut (like myself) will tell you that what makes Harley's so bad, is the fact that they are nowhere technologically on the same level as most Japanese or European makes. In fact, they only thing Harley's seem to have going for themselves is their name and the nostalgia behind it... Beyond that, I personally can't understand the obsession for the make.

A Rolls Royce is incredibly big, heavy, and the soft suspension reduces it's agility making it feel like a boat on wheels. Doesn't stop people from liking them and the ride is really comfortable.

People like the style and ride of Harley's. The fact that they may be sluggish in nature may make for a more comfortable and enjoyable ride to some people. Everyone has different tastes. Some, more different than others. "Better" is often a matter of perspective and preference, and some people prefer raw over "technological". Sorry that that concept goes over your head.

Last edited:
I hope not, Polyphony Digital should Focus on Premiumizing (New GT Word LOL) Standard cars, Improving AI Race Field, and getting Porsche if possible. GT series has always been about Autosports, and plus it would probably cause more delays, which we all would agree GT7 doesn't need.

Last edited:
A Rolls Royce is incredibly big, heavy, and the soft suspension reduces it's agility making it feel like a boat on wheels. Doesn't stop people from liking them and the ride is really comfortable.

People like the style and ride of Harley's. The fact that they may be sluggish in nature may make for a more comfortable and enjoyable ride to some people. Everyone has different tastes. Some, more different than others. "Better" is often a matter of perspective and preference, and some people prefer raw over "technological". Sorry that that concept goes over your head.

You miss the point....Harley Davidson represent what's wrong with the motorcycle industry i.e. a manufacture who continually fail to really innovate and keep up with the times. One could make argument about a Rolls Royce, but the company in general actually keep up with the times. Harley Davidson doesn't.

Anyhow another great motorcylce that I like...The BMW Concept C, Ducati 750 F1, Ducati TT2, kTM SMR 660 should be in the game

ducati-750-f1.jpg

sutge_preparacion_1.jpeg

Last edited:
You miss the point....Harley Davidson represent what's wrong with the motorcycle industry i.e. a manufacture who continually fail to really innovate and keep up with the times. One could make argument about a Rolls Royce, but the company in general actually keep up with the times. Harley Davidson doesn't.

...I'm sorry but this reasoning does not compute. So because they are bad now, all their history and past "glory" becomes redundant and unimportant?

This is all hypothetical, since no one besides PDI employees know whether bikes are in GT7 or not, but not having a Harley in is like not having a SAAB in your "racing" game 'cuz 'em are dead as a dodo, ignoring the rich racing history the brand still has.

...Oh wait. :embarrassed:

..."the company in general actually keep up with the times. Harley Davidson doesn't."

That's what makes Harley's, Harley's. Their catering to a different audience. So innovating to meet "your wishes" is likely the furthest thing away from what their trying to do. Not everyone follows the crowd and does what the popular kids do. Some people like things the way the used to be and have no desire to cater to the majority. The more people do that, the more similar everything becomes. Makes for a boring field, don't you think?

That's what makes Harley's, Harley's. Their catering to a different audience. So innovating to meet "your wishes" is likely the furthest thing away from what their trying to do. Not everyone follows the crowd and does what the popular kids do. Some people like things the way the used to be and have no desire to cater to the majority. The more people do that, the more similar everything becomes. Makes for a boring field, don't you think?
The entire Harley brand is built on following the crowd and doing what the popular kids do.:lol:

A brand is built (grown) on an image, and whether you buy into that image will determine whether you like it or not - or is that the other way around? The company is going to make what it thinks it can sell.

Most people don't give a crap whether the engine uses two carbs instead of one, in order to be "more modern"; Harley says it uses one to create "more character" - which is true, but it's all wrapped up (and interpreted by the punters) in that image they're conveying. Of course, they're all injected now anyway - but still using one throttle body in most cases... Like practically every modern car.

Excluding Harley on the grounds of their supposed conservatism is not really excusable. I rode a Harley once, and loved it, for what it was good at. Wouldn't ever own one, though. Much like I'd never own most of the cars in a GT game, for so many varied reasons - they're still fun to play with despite (or even because of) that.

It's interesting that Ducati were mentioned, because there is a lot of criticism levelled at them for their derivative works (e.g. the bread and butter Monster lines), and contrarily the criticism for the new ones being liquid cooled and four valve; then, of course, the image issue. Not to mention the years of subsidy.

A lot of people find them fun to ride, or nice to look at, or nice to listen to etc. though. That would be the point of including any bike, even before image, legend or whatever else.

The Bike models in Tourist Trophy look great, they could be used in a sequal/GT7 with slight improvements with texture/details/smoothness. Although, they might give us 'Standard Bikes' if there lazy to make premium ones.

maxresdefault.jpg

It states that Tourist Trophy was designed by, Takamasa Shichisawa. The guy on the left.

Puma+And+Playstation+Preview+W018HB1WdUQl.jpg

Back