• 187 comments

Matty

Insert User Title Here
Premium
Ireland
Mother's House
MattyMc1996
Egg's box? £3.60.
The most prestigious Tournament in tennis.

Who do you think will win the Gentlemen's, Ladies', and other titles?

Will there be a repeat of the classic Mahut - Isner game of 2010?

What do you think will happen? Discuss it all here.​

Djoka probably will win it but both Rafa and Fed have a good shot. Women's is wide open.

Before today I wouldn't have been too surprised too see Tsonga get to the semi's and maybe even sneak a win. But I think he broke his pinky.

Either Nadal or Djokovic will win the Men's tournament I think.

you-dont-say-6796_preview.jpg

Either Nadal or Djokovic will win the Men's tournament I think.

Not if Nalbandian has anything to do with it :sly:

If Tsonga's finger isn't to bad I think he has a great chance as well, it just depends if he can hold himself together.

Not if Nalbandian has anything to do with it :sly:

If Tsonga's finger isn't to bad I think he has a great chance as well, it just depends if he can hold himself together.

Personally I would love to see Tsonga win, but I just don't think he's good enough on grass yet. That and his finger problem probably means he won't stand a chance. Still though, should at least make the Quarters if not further 👍

Wimbledon starts today!! Djokovic, Federer, Sharapova and Venus Williams all in action today..Murray and Nadal tomorrow..

So no one else is using this thread?..wimbledon is in its 3rd day now..

To be honest today was the first day of Wimbledon I actually seen.. Watched the Federer game for a while and thought if the opponent actually tried a bit he could have had a much better chance.

Yeah i saw that match earlier, it was a bit like the murray match from yesterday..it was far too easy for both of them!, just watching the wozniacki-paszek match..its the only one on as its raining and its under the roof on centre..wozniacki won the first set 7-5, 4-4 in the second..

I seen a bit off that just before and just after the rain, left before the first set ended but was hoping for a 6-6 tie break. Hope it goes to the third set now as I'm about to go home and watch a bit.

When Andy Murray is out, could someone pm me, so I can watch the coverage, safe in the knowledge he won't be mentioned. Thankyou.

When Andy Murray is out, could someone pm me, so I can watch the coverage, safe in the knowledge he won't be mentioned. Thankyou.

Oh I see a problem there! He'll still be mentioned, possibly even more then the players on court.. They'll say "And this is the match that Murray would be playing in if he didn't lose to the guy who lost to the guy on court now."

Oh I see a problem there! He'll still be mentioned, possibly even more then the players on court.. They'll say "And this is the match that Murray would be playing in if he didn't lose to the guy who lost to the guy on court now."

And the Gremlin looking mother of his gets right up my goat.

I thought you said you wont post on this thread untill murray is out?!:sly:

So who thought Nadal would win??
He's 2 point from being knocked out!!!

Edit: that's it. Nadal knocked out by Lukas Rosol, who is ranked 100 in the world. He hit one ground stroke at 99mph.

Last edited:
I kind of wanted Nadal to win which is weird as I don't support him and I always support a underdog..

Great play by Rosol though to knock him out in such a fashion.

Only watched the last 2 games 'cause of the football..wow what a shock!!..this is good news for andy murray, as they were due to meet in the semi finals!

It was rather interesting seeing that Nadal got out-psyched by Rosol though.

Well, it felt like he got out-psyched at times. I've not seen that before for quite some time.

Rosol did play some exceedingly good tennis, but it seems that his game just managed to counteracts Nadal's game itself extremely well, but when it comes up against another opponent, he might be undone by someone who plays more grass-court style (moving up and down as well as sideways, not always baselining).

Pretty shocked about Nadal going out. If Murray cannot win it this year with his side of the draw wide open, he ain't never going to win it ;)

Pretty shocked about Nadal going out. If Murray cannot win it this year with his side of the draw wide open, he ain't never going to win it ;)

Murray is the highest seed left in his side of the draw! he's got a great chance!! plays baghdatis tomorrow..

Back