Wimbledon 2012

• Thread starter Matty
  • 187 comments
There is a chance Murray might face Tsonga in the Semi's, which would be a VERY tough match. And with Federer and Djokovic still in it, the odds are still against him.

Speaking of the Djoka, he lost the first set to Stephanek but recovered to win the 2nd. It would be even more of a shock if Djoka didn't make it to the finals here.

Rosol just been knocked out by kohlshrieber (spell) in straight sets! thats a shame, i would've like to see him get further in the tournament..oh well..

..murray's 3rd round match with baghdatis due to start at 1730 (gmt)..

Just too many good matches going on at the same time.

Wimbledon is so intense this year. Or maybe we forget how intense it is every year. Some stunning surprises this year, too.

Williams/Zheng match is spellbinding right now.

Im out of the house right now so i can catch any of it!, but ive got the scres on my phone..williams/zheng looks like a really good game!!

Cilic v Querrey 7-6 6-4 6-7 6-7 11-12 still ongoing. Currently being shown on BBC on the red button. About to hit the 5 hour mark.

13-13 all in the game now.

Cilic has broken serve.

Last edited:
Fantastic stuff in the tennis last night! great entertainment!!

I want to say what happened so badly.. :dopey:

Hang on! that match was on saturday night, in fact it happened last month!!! so we might as well tell you what happened!!

I was very impressed with murray today!! the way he just demolised cilic, whos a good player himself, was fantastic..it sets him up for the rest of the week..he plays David ferrer in the quarters tomorrow!

Well that's Murray through to the Semi's, he played some awesome tennis with 18 aces. Tsonga up next which will be extremely tough.

Before today I wouldn't have been too surprised too see Tsonga get to the semi's and maybe even sneak a win. But I think he broke his pinky.

*Cough*

This was said during Queen's :sly:

That will be a fantastic semi. Actually they both will, Tsonga and Federer for the final I'l say.

Funnily enough I said the same thing earlier :lol:

I really don't mind who wins that semi, I'm rooting for Murray since he's British but I'm also a big Tsonga fan due to the fact he is a complete tank.

Dat serve.

tommcd
i really don't mind who wins that semi, i'm rooting for murray since he's british but i'm also a big tsonga fan due to the fact he is a complete tank.

Dat serve.

+ 2

Typical Wimbledon, screw up how seedings go... 1 (Djok) vs 3 (Federer) one side, and 4 (Murray) should've played Nadal who was 2.

It's not rocket science... 1v4, 2v3...

Pity the best match will happen in the Semi... by far the two best players left in the draw...

Serena Williams was very impressive in her semi earlier, she hit a whoping 23 aces!! Williams v Radwanska in the ladies final!..

Back