Win a PlayStation 5 With Gran Turismo Sport's New Toyota GR Yaris

Not if I have anything to do with it lol - just kidding, I'm not talented in the slightest. Good luck all!
Lol, I am not super talented either, but I have been getting better overtime. I honestly don’t think I am going to win, but if I do, I will let everyone know :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh* Another contest restricted to twitter. I want to enter (Especially since it involves livery editor and as abit of a Toyota Gazoo racing Fanboy, I love that there are finally official decals instead of hoping someone else's decals don't magically disappear), but I have a hard time justifying making an account JUST for this contest. If it were instagram however (because I prefer nice pictures and videos instead of all that other drivel and drama), I'd be all over it since I actually have an account. I mean hell, why would a contest involving photos NOT be hosted on a platform that heavily uses photos?

Last edited:
*sigh* Another contest restricted to twitter. I want to enter (Especially since it involves livery editor and as abit of a Toyota Gazoo racing Fanboy, I love that there are finally official decals instead of hoping someone else's decals don't magically disappear), but I have a hard time justifying making an account JUST for this contest. If it were instagram however (because I prefer nice pictures and videos instead of all that other drivel and drama), I'd be all over it since I actually have an account. I mean hell, why would a contest involving photos NOT be hosted on a platform that heavily uses photos?
Well, I don't know why it's not on instagram but creating a Twitter account is not difficult

Edit: I think I should just shut up because I feel like I am creating more competition :lol:

Last edited:
Ah, that's great. I don't have any experience on making a livery, nor even shooting on scapes, but a PS5 is a PS5 I guess lol

I'm not getting a mouse icon when going to do anything too the car in the editor, edit works now

Last edited:
Went with this.

...and I just noticed we can make up to 3 separate entries/tweets. Interesting...

upload_2020-11-14_23-13-30.png

YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE PLEASE RE-DO IT!!

I don't understand what you mean...
In order to enter, if you wish to do a livery, it is required to be from Gazoo Racing (I.E. Toyota Yaris 2017 WRC livery) so you can't put tribals or other things on it, they're very strict.

Or that's what i understood from the rules.

EDIT: I got it all wrong after all lol

Last edited:
In order to enter, if you wish to do a livery, it is required to be from Gazoo Racing (I.E. Toyota Yaris 2017 WRC livery) so you can't put tribals or other things on it, they're very strict.

Or that's what i understood from the rules.
That's not what the rules say, no.

They say you can create a livery, so long as it uses no other colours than red, white, or black - the Toyota Gazoo Racing colours. You should also not include any other decals than the Toyota Gazoo Racing ones, for pretty obvious reasons, nor copy any other livery designs.

* If you wish to use a livery design in addition to the brand logo, create a design using the three TOYOTA GAZOO Racing brand colors, i.e. red, black, and white.
* The design must be the original created for the Competition. Before creating and submitting your own original livery design, please read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of Competition, particularly the prohibited matters and the protection of the rights of third parties.
* Entries may not be accepted if logos or illustrations other than those specified above are used in the entries.
That means that @RandomCarGuy17's entry will not be accepted.

Last edited:
They say you can create a livery, so long as it uses no other colours than red, white, or black - the Toyota Gazoo Racing colours. You should also not include any other decals than the Toyota Gazoo Racing ones, for pretty obvious reasons, nor copy any other livery designs.

That's how I understood it. Designs = fine, Brands other than Toyota GR = not fine. Right?

That's not what the rules say, no.

Dang, good to know now before I spent hours on the livery editor. I was planning on recreating the ST205 Castrol livery as well as attempting to color match the ‘90s Solar Yellow available on the homologation models.

Wait, they have to souley be the Gazoo racing decals only?!

Oh for 🤬 sake! That's nice, now I have to start again. :grumpy:
You can just remove those non-Toyota and GR decals (even Gran Turismo and the racing number) and call it a day.

Though if you're not satisfied then its up to you.

Last edited:
You can just remove those non-Toyota and GR decals (even Gran Turismo and the racing number) and call it a day.
Yeah, I did. I just have a big hatred of finding out that I missed a rule later and having to then fix it, even if it's something small.

EDIT:
Take two!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back