WipEout Omega CollectionPS4 

• Thread starter Parker
  • 336 comments
I just wanted to announce for the FX350 Grand Prix, I'm currently looking at a launch date of either late June, July or August. So sometime in the middle or late summer.

This could speed up or down depending on how many entries we receive.

So far, four pilots and counting! :gtpflag:

Update on the OST front: Since people seem to have more than 3 they'd love to include, I'll be running with an 'EP' type affair.

Disc 1 will be the top 3 on each list that has been (and will be sent), then there will be a 'disc 2' with choices outside of each 3. Don't forget to nominate your 3 choices! :D

Just a heads-up too, some choices aren't on spotify so I've had to pass on some. :(

The song Xpander by Sasha came up on my music player this morning and I instantly flashed back to Wipeout 3. Been a while since I've played a Wipeout game, so I'm looking forward to this.

Update on the OST front: Since people seem to have more than 3 they'd love to include, I'll be running with an 'EP' type affair.

Disc 1 will be the top 3 on each list that has been (and will be sent), then there will be a 'disc 2' with choices outside of each 3. Don't forget to nominate your 3 choices! :D

Just a heads-up too, some choices aren't on spotify so I've had to pass on some. :(
Where's the OST thread? I can't find it anywhere though.

I haven't played Wipeout for many many years. I just saw there is a photomode so this got my attention, plus the soundtrack looks good. I won't join in any yet as I know I need plenty of practice.

@Scaff Is the photomode (beta) decent enough to get some awesome photos? Overall are you impressed with the beta and is it also going to be a full purchase from you as I seem to like the same sort of games you seem to buy. 👍

plus the soundtrack looks good.
giphy.gif

..I kid. :lol:

I haven't played Wipeout for many many years. I just saw there is a photomode so this got my attention, plus the soundtrack looks good. I won't join in any yet as I know I need plenty of practice.

@Scaff Is the photomode (beta) decent enough to get some awesome photos? Overall are you impressed with the beta and is it also going to be a full purchase from you as I seem to like the same sort of games you seem to buy. 👍
Photo mode is locked in the beta unfortunately.

Arrival - GTPlanet's WipEout Omega Collection Soundtrack

Thanks everyone for sending in your choice of songs. Please see below for the full tracklist and Spotify playlist as chosen by GTP members who've been in contact. The extended LP which will include every song listed for inclusion will be released next week on-par with the release of WipEout Omega Collection.

Without further waiting, this is Arrival.

Disc 1:

X Project - DJ Fresh
Born Slippy (Nuxx) - Underworld
Jaws 2016 - Gammer
Le Night Dominator - The Touch
Some Chords - Deadmau5
Cannonball - Noisia
Machine Gun - Noisia
Twist Up - The Body Snatchers
I Can't Stop - Flux Pavilion
Cubik - 808 State
Montreal - Autechre
Riftwalk - Bustre
Dibby Dibby Sound (Sigma Remix) - DJ Fresh
U - Grum
Aerodynamik, Intelligent Design Mix - Kraftwerk
2X202-ST5 - Aphex Twin
Feeling So Real - Moby
Scaramanga - Calyx & Teebee
Imbalanced - Phace

Arrival - GTPlanet's WipEout Omega Collection Soundtrack

Thanks everyone for sending in your choice of songs. Please see below for the full tracklist and Spotify playlist as chosen by GTP members who've been in contact. The extended LP which will include every song listed for inclusion will be released next week on-par with the release of WipEout Omega Collection.

Without further waiting, this is Arrival.

Disc 1:

X Project - DJ Fresh
Born Slippy (Nuxx) - Underworld
Jaws 2016 - Gammer
Le Night Dominator - The Touch
Some Chords - Deadmau5
Cannonball - Noisia
Machine Gun - Noisia
Twist Up - The Body Snatchers
I Can't Stop - Flux Pavilion
Cubik - 808 State
Montreal - Autechre
Riftwalk - Bustre
Dibby Dibby Sound (Sigma Remix) - DJ Fresh
U - Grum
Aerodynamik, Intelligent Design Mix - Kraftwerk
2X202-ST5 - Aphex Twin
Feeling So Real - Moby
Scaramanga - Calyx & Teebee
Imbalanced - Phace

Maybe just to add a couple onto the list:

Far East Nightbird (kors k remix)
Slam - Pendulum
Programmed Universe (kors k)
Poochie (kors k)

Just to remind everyone for my suggestion for the playlist:

"Clarity (feat. Foxes) (Extended Mix)" by Zedd
"Smart Systems" by M.I.S.T.
"Killa (Original)" by Way Out West
"Pineapple Crush (feat. Azealia Banks) (Instrumental)" by Lone
"Tunnel Vision" by Orbital
"Give and Take" by Netsky
"Alpha Centauri" by Noisia
"All You" by Kaskade

Hey folks. Does anyone know yet what the download size of the game will be? @Scaff I've read the beta was a 23GB download, is that correct? Do you know if the full game will be similar?

Thanks!

Hey folks. Does anyone know yet what the download size of the game will be? @Scaff I've read the beta was a 23GB download, is that correct? Do you know if the full game will be similar?

Thanks!
23.77GB to be specific, and as its basically the full game I would say the final version is going to be in that ballpark if not the exact same.

I don't care if it's not a new game, it's going to be incredibly refreshing to finally play a current-gen console game immediately without a day-one patch.

dont want to ruin your mood,.. but almost every game has patches nowadays :nervous:
(i just hope they are not too big, my internetspeed is not that good :dopey: )

dont want to ruin your mood,.. but almost every game has patches nowadays :nervous:
(i just hope they are not too big, my internetspeed is not that good :dopey: )
I seriously doubt that a remaster needs a patch of upwards of maybe 250MB, if at all...

That would mean that the developers did such a poor porting and upscaling job that they actually ended up breaking the original game.

I seriously doubt that a remaster needs a patch of upwards of maybe 250MB, if at all...

That would mean that the developers did such a poor porting and upscaling job that they actually ended up breaking the original game.

they did add 2048,.... and thats a port of a psp game,..

18813319_1358733044222680_5804740130107667356_n.jpg

( could not find one with better spelling :boggled: )

Back