Wishlist

  • Thread starter Thread starter mjm_98
  • 8 comments
  • 590 views
Messages
1,191
Messages
mjm_98
xj220
Land rover
Xfr
Ac cars 427

Offering some matte paints any dealership cars and any 5 tuning items
Not got any tickets ATM inquire about standards but have very few 000 only really prize one but have bought a few with miles
 
What you looking for
 
I've three used AC's
a pair of Range Stormers (used one painted in Princess Diana Yellow) two Road XJ220's (And it will hurt to lose one but... You can only drive one at a time XFR- I think I have one but can't you just buy that from the premium Jaguar dealership??

(Which means I can spare any of them.)
 
The xfr isn't in dealership its
Te standard 2010 version and might not need xj 220
 
yeah got the XFR - never used, won it a a prize car someplace... Or my BSpec race Gals did.
 
Back