WMA International Touring Car Championship Season II

  • Thread starter Thread starter ITCC_Andrew
  • 1,272 comments
  • 65,958 views

Which points system should we use?

  • 1: 40 per race, 20 pole position, 0 points second in qualifying

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    10
  • Poll closed .
Don't know if I will be there. MrM, anyone, I lose internet tomorrow so if you need to contact me do it via PM only please 👍
 
Everyone alive? Thread's unusually silent.
 
^For example, points for rounds 2-4? :sly:
 
I'm redoing all of the points etc. After my shower. Thread's quiet because postwhore #2 - Furinkazen - is away from his internet, and it has something to do with his trip to Italy, where he can visit Scassatore. :)

Quick update: polar, what's the plan for when the clocks change on Sunday in Rolex SCS?

ITCC will probably start at 5:30, so that Britain doesn't have to stay up too late. Or, rather, so that Sakery and penguin don't have to stay all night.
 
MrMelancholy15
I'm redoing all of the points etc. After my shower. Thread's quiet because postwhore #2 - Furinkazen - is away from his internet, and it has something to do with his trip to Italy, where he can visit Scassatore. :)

Quick update: polar, what's the plan for when the clocks change on Sunday in Rolex SCS?

ITCC will probably start at 5:30, so that Britain doesn't have to stay up too late. Or, rather, so that Sakery and penguin don't have to stay all night.

You saying? :p
 
:lol: "I would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling British internet providers." :lol:
 
MrMelancholy15
:lol: "I would've gotten away with it, if it weren't for those meddling British internet providers." :lol:

My internet is still down, using the mobile app instead :p
 
I'm redoing all of the points etc. After my shower. Thread's quiet because postwhore #2 - Furinkazen - is away from his internet, and it has something to do with his trip to Italy, where he can visit Scassatore. :)

Quick update: polar, what's the plan for when the clocks change on Sunday in Rolex SCS?

ITCC will probably start at 5:30, so that Britain doesn't have to stay up too late. Or, rather, so that Sakery and penguin don't have to stay all night.

The time change happens at 2 am Sunday for us...
 
The time change happens at 2 am Sunday for us...


But that means it doesn't effect anything...

No, see also: Rounds 6-9. :lol: All of the upcoming rounds will be affected after Round 5 (this weekend.)

Believe me, I've got every race I have to do scheduled in, from now, until October. I've got this all planned out. The 5:30 schedule works better for the season finale anyways. :) I can go karting 'til 2, come home, and actually have some time to start up the console, etc.
 
No, see also: Rounds 6-9. :lol: All of the upcoming rounds will be affected after Round 5 (this weekend.)

Believe me, I've got every race I have to do scheduled in, from now, until October. I've got this all planned out. The 5:30 schedule works better for the season finale anyways. :) I can go karting 'til 2, come home, and actually have some time to start up the console, etc.

That's going to be an issue
 
Yea. At the 4:30 we end at about 6. It's close enough as is, and since you're supposed to host Rolex...

So, do we make it an hour earlier for Europe? It will conflict with T8CA... Unless T8CA doesn't start until May...
 
So, do we make it an hour earlier for Europe? It will conflict with T8CA... Unless T8CA doesn't start until May...

T8CA will be April / May. Usual times for us.
 
So, do we make it an hour earlier for Europe? It will conflict with T8CA... Unless T8CA doesn't start until May...

The whole world does the time change?

Why not keep it as is...
 
They all change time on different days, though. I say stay with the current time.
 
I'm redoing all of the points etc. After my shower. Thread's quiet because postwhore #2 - Furinkazen - is away from his internet, and it has something to do with his trip to Italy, where he can visit Scassatore. :)

Quick update: polar, what's the plan for when the clocks change on Sunday in Rolex SCS?

ITCC will probably start at 5:30, so that Britain doesn't have to stay up too late. Or, rather, so that Sakery and penguin don't have to stay all night.

I don't know what time that is over here, but if it's earlier than last week, then thanks, MrMoody. :dopey:
 
I don't know what time that is over here, but if it's earlier than last week, then thanks, MrMoody. :dopey:

Mel wants to make it an hour later than last week.
 
T8CA will be April / May. Usual times for us.
Will probably not be a problem.

ITCC will move back an hour to 20:30 in UK, starting Mar. 16th. It will then go back once British Summer Time starts.

The whole world does the time change?

Why not keep it as is...

Britain moves late; Mar. 31

Mel wants to make it an hour later than last week.

If we leap forward an hour, and Britain doesn't... The time gap changes. It would've been same time in GMT. :rolleyes: Confused yet?
 
I'll take back my word then and state that it's going to suck. :(

Does Finland go on British Summer Time? The final decision is that BST countries are going back an hour.
 
Does Finland go on British Summer Time? The final decision is that BST countries are going back an hour.

Umm. I don't have the slightest clue. We have a summer time system, but I never know where we're supposed to turn clocks.
 
Umm. I don't have the slightest clue. We have a summer time system, but I never know where we're supposed to turn clocks.

Do I have to research this for the Penguin? Bird brains? :lol:
 
Does Finland go on British Summer Time? The final decision is that BST countries are going back an hour.

Considering Finland is not Britain, I would assume they don't go on British Summer Time. 💡
 
Back