WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,932 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw your lobby, didn't joined because I remembered I turbocharged my Corolla and forgot that you can take it off in the options. >.<
 
You're on? I shall join!

Saw your lobby, didn't joined because I remembered I turbocharged my Corolla and forgot that you can take it off in the options. >.<

Yeah polar, was cool rallying with you.


Quetzal, we weren't running WRC specs at first.


Morten, good news!!! I just got my 🤬 kicked, badly, by some new guys. They'll consider joining.
 
I wish I could have joined, I'm starting to lose a bit of interest in GT5... Well the PS3 to be exact, after the # hour Le Mans race tonight and the INDY 500 I'm retiring it until the Daytona 2 hour next year,
 
Mel, if you've found more competitors, you know my PSN :sly:

Test rally info:

We'll just do another Eiger Mini Rallye:

Eiger tarmac REVERSE (insert evil smiley :lol:ing )
Eiger K trial REVERSE (same as above)

Start time: December 22, 18:00 gmt.

Public room, I will post room number if I can get to it, otherwise you can find it in the community thingy :)

And, as has been proven last time, please, be careful and hold a respectable distance on the recce lap. If somebody wants to ruin their rally before it has started, I'm fine, but ruining others' rally might cause a penalty/DSQ.

For the new ones, each stage is 3 laps long:
Lap 1 is recce lap as a final preparation for the stage
Lap 2 is actual stage
Lap 3 is there as a buffer so nobody crosses the finish line (which you won't do at any time during the rally as it slows us all)

That should be all. Oh, and just so we can set the room to "Modern Rally Cars" only (anyone remember that guy in the HSC iirc?) it's for WRC only. The reason we're doing in a public room is so we can attract interest :)
 
Might be able to do test rally. Im moving on the 21st so im not sure if ill have internet
 
Sweet, a Saturday rally @ 1 PM local time. The interested drivers will be contacted Friday...
 
Bummer marco (is that even your real name?), but fret not! There's chances of another if I give up an idea about an endurance between Christmas and New Year :)

Good to hear Mel, tell them what I've said and if they find it good, they can be in 👍
 
rallymorten
Bummer marco (is that even your real name?), but fret not! There's chances of another if I give up an idea about an endurance between Christmas and New Year :)

Good to hear Mel, tell them what I've said and if they find it good, they can be in 👍

Yes it is
 
Phew, that'll be what I'll call you from now on then :)

Hopefully we'll get to do it this time.. You know, the world goes under on Friday (couldn't it at least had been a Monday :banghead: )
 
rallymorten
Phew, that'll be what I'll call you from now on then :)

Hopefully we'll get to do it this time.. You know, the world goes under on Friday (couldn't it at least had been a Monday :banghead: )

We need a big game of motorstorm on that day
 
That day I think I'll let the PC play Jurassic Park without feeding the carnivores and hope for the biggest twister in JP history while I try to get that Viper in GT2, almost a perfect armaggedon :lol:
 
If the world doesnt flip it self or go totally bonkers, I might come to the test rally. Though I have guests arriving around that time, so I might not make it.
 
I can most likely be there but I wouldn't go public. Either a bunch of ''dirty NASCAR''drivers will come and ruin it or a group of idiots will turn up to mess around. You are the host so your choice, just a suggestion.
 
I'd say we hope for the best, luckily we have the nice function of 4 letters that start with "K" and ends with "ick" :sly:
 
that is true haha It could be a bit of an annoyance though. In other news i always forget to tell you guys that when i was around 5 years old my dad bought one of these: http://www.fotocoche.com/fotos/ford-sierra-foto-796237.jpg It is identical but he had to sell it due to money issues. Thought you guys might enjoy it. He also bought an Audi s2 rally car but also had to sell it because he didn't really use it much and my mom got annoyed by it sitting there for years.
 
YaShoe, I saw that S2 at Rally of the Tall Pines, it's still in use, I think.


Anyways, I'll be at the Test Rally. Thank you, Christmas holidays. I'll be able to get a lot of practice in soon.


Hey, rally, PM me.
 
3 reasons to hate canadians (not serious here):

Rally of the Tall Pines
You guys have WAAAY too many rally cars in road use
plus you'll be winning this championship :lol:
 
rallymorten
3 reasons to hate canadians (not serious here):

Rally of the Tall Pines
You guys have WAAAY too many rally cars in road use
plus you'll be winning this championship :lol:

I will not allow this
 
I will not allow this

May the best man win the rally, or fall off a cliff trying. :lol:


I just don't know if I've got an answer for TheYaShoe. He's fast. Well, -er.
 
so 1 hour earlier then usual tommorow?
 
We're in EST; 1 PM tomorrow.


Britain, Spain, and Portugal - 6 PM
Western Europe - 7 PM (excluding Spain and Portugal)
CST (central USA) - noon
Pacific - 10 AM
 
We're in EST; 1 PM tomorrow.


Britain, Spain, and Portugal - 6 PM
Western Europe - 7 PM (excluding Spain and Portugal)
CST (central USA) - noon
Pacific - 10 AM

Only Portugal and UK/Ireland are on GMT, Western Europe are on CET (GMT+1)
 
TheYaShoe
so 1 hour earlier then usual tommorow?

Yep. Sorry about forgetting a countdown timer :banghead:
 
Rally, Team Ralliart wishes to test a new Junior Test Driver, at the test rally. Is this okay?
 
Of course! As long as Team Ralliart is assured that if things go ahead the junior will be like a 3rd driver (so he'll only score manufacturer points if he's nominated to do this) :)
 
Okay. Following the Eiger Test Rally, a meeting will be scheduled, to discuss the logistics. Winter Stars may be interested in running a privateer team.
 
As long as you remember the rules for running a privateer.. You can also fill out at Ford or Suzuki 💡 :sly:

Check the OP, minor (but important) update. Won't count for this one but it will for later.
 
As long as you remember the rules for running a privateer.. You can also fill out at Ford or Suzuki 💡 :sly:

Check the OP, minor (but important) update. Won't count for this one but it will for later.

Not if I just found a few drivers. 2, in this case, meaning I'll still wait for the other driver(s) to decide which spot(s) to take. And, all that, only if I don't beat my "teammates" at this Eiger Test Rally.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back