WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,933 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, about 4.5 hours to go.. Anyone starting to feel nervous? :sly:

Oh btw check out this and tell me what you think. Also, to make it better, I need some info from you:

GTP ID:
PSN ID:
Real name:
Age:
Country:
WRC team:
SWRC car:
PWRC car:
Wins (WRC):
Wins (SWRC):
Wins (PWRC):
Notes (a little about yourself and stuff) :

When I recieve a PM with this I'll add you to the "Drivers" section 👍

Edit: 2.5 hours to go!
 
Last edited:
Rally for teams you should include the teams from SWRC & PWRC.
 
I might arrive a bit late, but I'll join you guys still...
 
Today is only WRC cars though, right?
 
@james, might be coming for S2, we've gotta get a good base (which we do have, but people fail to see the epicness of it)

@Yeratel, it's only a matter of a SupeRally so shouldn't be big probs :)

@Shoe, yes, WRC only
 
and will it be the same courses as the first Eiger rally? Or shorter/less?
 
Not sure if I'll be able to make it, guys... sorry for such short notice, but I haven't been at a computer recently. I've got a bad case of the flu and it might make an impact on my rally skills. Sorry!
 
I'm awake! I'm alive!! But I'm a bit tired... So, then, let's do this!
 
@Shoe, same stages, but reverse :D

@Katie, 🤬 flu! Had just been looking forward to seeing how development with the SX4 was proceeding :( well, let's hope you're better next time :)

@Mel, for some reason, I feel that way too (except for the tired bit :lol: )
 
So, how long will the test rally be in terms of time?
 
TheYaShoe
As of previous events. 1:45-2:10 hours depending.👍

Really hope this wont be that long :lol:

Room open: 1472-6118-4259-7714-7476

Edit: rally start in 10-15 minutes and just me and shoe so far..
 
Last edited:
Hope I can hold the urge to go to the stalls for THAT long.
 
Starting SS1
 
Right, I have the results (and actually had last night too but that's a long story), but the question is, are you desperate to see them or can you wait for them to be set up beautifully in excel (or maybe a mix?)?
 
Deleting posts with names.
 
Last edited:
Andrew B. and Andrew G. driving together.. I sence something bad's going to happen :lol:
 
Deleting posts with names.
 
Last edited:
If you say so :sly:

I'll try and see how bad it looks in Paint 👍
 
Deleting posts with names.
 
Last edited:
Hah, if only he knew..

Results:

EigerMiniresults_zps76a647e4.png


Notes:
A109-30: 10 second penalty + time offended for jumpstarting on SS1 (1,3 seconds)
LtAnarchy: 60 second SupeRally penalty withdrawing from SS2
LtAnarchy: * is showing the car used would not be eligible in season
 
Anarchy left SS2 early? Or...? What happened? I don't remember that. Otherwise, he wouldn't even have been last, even with our smaller field...


Speaking of which, where were you, Yeratel?


Also, the fun runs stage was the closest competition of the day, I think... I only came third.

Finally, did I get any sort of time penalties or anything? Or did I just make a huge, ummm, error, of SS2?
 
Lt had a very poor SS2 so, ahm, I didn't have the patience to watch through (or more precisely, my brother and his friend didn't) which is also why I haven't done the fun-run.

You had a few minor Crash Times of maybe 1 or 2 seconds each that added up a bit.
 
Lt had a very poor SS2 so, ahm, I didn't have the patience to watch through (or more precisely, my brother and his friend didn't) which is also why I haven't done the fun-run.

You had a few minor Crash Times of maybe 1 or 2 seconds each that added up a bit.

:dopey: I need more sleep next time.


Also, Lt. is a nice guy. He just doesn't have the consistency ( :ouch: ) that some of the Shoes here have.
 
Well, if Lt decides he wants a go I'll just need to know. Same with the one guys that actually did a stage the way we do :)
 
Well, if Lt decides he wants a go I'll just need to know. Same with the one guys that actually did a stage the way we do :)

The really fast guys. Intense420Break and the Subaru WRX STi 2007 WRC guy.
 
Oh, yeah, Intense too
 
Oh, yeah, Intense too

I think Intense will be back. I'm hoping Lt. will be back. And, I wouldn't be horribly against having Intense as my teammate, though it would be the fiercest friendly teammate rivalry in GTPlanet history.
 
Speaking of which, where were you, Yeratel?

Yesterday was my mom's birthday and I couldn't get home before 7 GMT and by then the room was closed...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back