WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,932 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday was my mom's birthday and I couldn't get home before 7 GMT and by then the room was closed...

Naw, it's okay. I just wanted to be beat by even more people.
 
lolwut.jpg How did I win.. I lost by 2 seconds per stage to Mr.M himself.:confused:
 
Im sorry i missed it
 
lolwut.jpg How did I win.. I lost by 2 seconds per stage to Mr.M himself.:confused:

I was sleepy, I guess. I just can't believe I got back up the cliff that quickly, after driving off of it. :lol:

Im sorry i missed it

No problem. If, next time, you get a chance, send Morten or me a PM, and we'll take note in advance, but, a post-rally apology will also suffice. Just try to make the next few, they might be for real points.
 
MrMelancholy15
That'll buff right out. It buffed out last time you rolled your Subaru.

But, can you please clarify what you actually mean? You and Marco are leaving? I don't understand what the video meant.

It just means we were testing & we wrecked 3 cars.
 
james6653
It just means we were testing & we wrecked 3 cars.

What had happened was it was an open test so we had fans. I took one out and in the middle of the stage i was brutally assualted......
 
ELmarcotuff
What had happened was it was an open test so we had fans. I took one out and in the middle of the stage i was brutally assualted......

Ya I think I saw Means throw a beer bottle at my tire. :lol:
 
james6653
Ya I think I saw Means throw a beer bottle at my tire. :lol:

And then are manager went out trying to show us up and was assassinated
 
Last edited:
ELmarcotuff
And then are managerb went out tryibg to show us up and was assassinated

Was he the white car.
 
james6653
Was he the white car.

Yes, but anyway the important thing is my crotch is ok
 
Assaults? Assassinations? What?! What's Ford up to?


:lol: They shouldn't waste their time with Subaru. Subaru has more managers than logic.
 
Melan I almost died from your little stunt. You threw a beer bottle at my tyres.
 
Melan I almost died from your little stunt. You threw a beer bottle at my tyres.

I've not touched a beer bottle in my life! You liar. :lol: I don't drink, and I especially don't drink and drive. Nor do I throw glass bottles.
 
MrMelancholy15
I've not touched a beer bottle in my life! You liar. :lol: I don't drink, and I especially don't drink and drive. Nor do I throw glass bottles.

Then who was the guy in the Mitsubishi World Rally Team shirt? :confused:
 
Last edited:
Quit fighting! Im ok thats all that matters
 
ELmarcotuff
Quit fighting! Im ok thats all that matters

:lol:

Probably going to host a room Saturday, won't be anything big though
 
rallymorten
:lol:

Probably going to host a room Saturday, won't be anything big though

Wont be home visiting family
 
Then who was the guy in the Mitsubishi World Rally Team shirt? :confused:

There are some pretty loyal fans.

:lol:

Probably going to host a room Saturday, won't be anything big though

I'm in, unless I'm making a rally out of the local streets, which are now covered in approximately half a foot of snow. :dopey:
 
TheYaShoe
Same time? Either way, if i'm not busy.. I'm definitely in!👍

Yep, should be usual time :)
 
Sorry for doubleposting but I think this is important enough:

I've been talking about setting up some share account thingies so you can drive the stages before competitive rally, but I was just thinking, who of you would volunteer to turn your main (or a secondary) account into this if I don't get the others set up? I know the GT_Underground account can work as one and IIRC Mel has an old ITCC account we might use too (pending)..
 
Rally did you add my gmail to the website so I can edit the website a little.
 
james6653
Rally did you add my gmail to the website so I can edit the website a little.

It should be..

Also it's about time if you wanna say "screw support classes, let's have 6, 7, 8, in some cases maybe 9 or 10 stages with WRC"
 
rallymorten
Also it's about time if you wanna say "screw support classes, let's have 6, 7, 8, in some cases maybe 9 or 10 stages with WRC"

I have an idea if you want me to PM it to you.
 
Alright. Well, shall we see who's fastest in PWRC today? I've planned to put a lot of miles on my Subarus today.
 
MrMelancholy15
Alright. Well, shall we see who's fastest in PWRC today? I've planned to put a lot of miles on my Subarus today.

You'll be, I've done next to no tests in either of my supports :lol:
 
You'll be, I've done next to no tests in either of my supports :lol:

Sweet. I get like four hours worth of time in my '03 '05 Impreza today. I hate that the game uses an '05 as an '03 Impreza. You are wrong, Polyphony Digital.


Anyways, the support classes are a bit weird. The PWRC cars are really, incredibly easy to drive, and the SWRC is a bit hard. :lol:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back