WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,910 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That seems fair and competitive.
 
MrMelancholy15
I'm thinking we could make it only 2005 + Premium models.

This
 
^ haha awesome :p

Also, I just wanted to report that I did a 2 lap online race around K-Trail reverse in my SWRC CRX. Against 4wd Evos and Subarus mostly. I won by oh... about 45 seconds

I dont think they were all too good though.. :lol:
 
^ haha awesome :p

Also, I just wanted to report that I did a 2 lap online race around K-Trail reverse in my SWRC CRX. Against 4wd Evos and Subarus mostly. I won by oh... about 45 seconds

I dont think they were all too good though.. :lol:

I have finalized my FF car choice: Mitsubishi Mirage ZR Cyborg THING with long name. Turns out, that the Hyundai cars might not fit.


Good job on the 40 seconds thing.
 
MrMelancholy15
I have finalized my FF car choice: Mitsubishi Mirage ZR Cyborg THING with long name.

I think that's the same car as I'm driving in GT2.. YOU STOLE IT :)
 
Theres like 10 different mirages in gt2 calm down lol
 
ELmarcotuff
Theres like 10 different mirages in gt2 calm down lol

Back the Kaz was not possesed by Miata/MX5/Eunos roadster/you name it :D
 
Back the Kaz was not possesed by Miata/MX5/Eunos roadster/you name it :D

Haha no kidding! A bit off topic again but seriously, I cant stand the Miata/MX5/Eunos. Sorry to the people that like em but even they'd admit that there doesnt need to be almost 20...

Also, good choice on the Mirage Cyborg for the SWRC Mr. M 👍
 
If there was more mirages than just the crumy hatchback like the 4 door mirages from gt2 in gt5 I would definetly use one of those for the SWRC class
 
If there was more mirages than just the crumy hatchback like the 4 door mirages from gt2 in gt5 I would definetly use one of those for the SWRC class

Dem's FIGHTIN' words, man! I made the Cyborg to look exactly like my REAL-LIFE hatchback Autocross racer. You insult that car, and you insult me for the car I actually drive. ;( Besides, the Cyborg looks awesome and has a cool name, AND is quite fast.
 
Wellp SWRT and the evil red triangles are officially rivals.
 
So when is the first rally? Also, I may switch to the Works Ford Focus. I've always been a Ford WRC fan, I may have to shell out the Cr. to get one.
 
LVracerGT
So when is the first rally? Also, I may switch to the Works Ford Focus. I've always been a Ford WRC fan, I may have to shell out the Cr. to get one.

The first rally that counts towards the championship will most likely be in January (can change depending on when there is interest) but I will have a few test rallies in close future :)
 
So when is the first rally? Also, I may switch to the Works Ford Focus. I've always been a Ford WRC fan, I may have to shell out the Cr. to get one.

Just as rallymorten said, but all the while, take this time to get your car(s) tuned and ready to go. This Evo's getting faster and faster :) (me) Unlimited practice and testing is allowed, private team sessions or whatever you want to do.
 
@LVracerGT, when you have decided on changing or not, just send me a pm or post it here ;)

Edit: MrM, I just thought about the W.M.A. and you said you wanted different styles of racing. Well, I'm happy to allow you guys to use this series if you want? I also have a few endurance events that can end in a championship?
 
Last edited:
Will there be head 2 head style super special stages?
 
Edit: MrM, I just thought about the W.M.A. and you said you wanted different styles of racing. Well, I'm happy to allow you guys to use this series if you want? I also have a few endurance events that can end in a championship?

I'm not sure whats going on. Are you forfeiting the series or what is the implication of allowing us guys to use this series if we want? :nervous:

Also ELmarco, yes there are super stages, not sure if they're head to head or not.

P.S. I'm interested in an endurance championship.
 
Because if they are head2head that would be awesome. I would dominate evidence from dirt3
 
I'm not sure whats going on. Are you forfeiting the series or what is the implication of allowing us guys to use this series if we want? :nervous:

Also ELmarco, yes there are super stages, not sure if they're head to head or not.

P.S. I'm interested in an endurance championship.

The W.M.A. that he mentioned is a club, like PURE. I think putting this series in the W.M.A. thread is a possible idea.

Rallymorten, I'll talk to Nizmo about putting you down as a series creator. ;)
 
The W.M.A. that he mentioned is a club, like PURE. I think putting this series in the W.M.A. thread is a possible idea.

Rallymorten, I'll talk to Nizmo about putting you down as a series creator. ;)

Thats actually really cool! I just misunderstood it and got paranoid. In light of this I think its a really good idea. Would that make us sort of like the GTP rally club?
 
metalgear696
I'm not sure whats going on. Are you forfeiting the series or what is the implication of allowing us guys to use this series if we want? :nervous:

Also ELmarco, yes there are super stages, not sure if they're head to head or not.

P.S. I'm interested in an endurance championship.

It's just some sort of organization that MrM is part of, I'm not retiring this ;)

About the Super Special Stages, making them H2H can be hard as drivers will be able to brake-check during the stage. However, I had the thought about making them like the Monaco SSS (1 driver starts at GP line, another halfway around the track). Would that be an idea?
 
Yea. I also thought, one person starts in the forward direction and one starts in the reverse direction, and they both go through the track and once they meet at the start again, they turn around and go back the other way and finish at the start\finish line
 
ELmarcotuff
Yea. I also thought, one person starts in the forward direction and one starts in the reverse direction, and they both go through the track and once they meet at the start again, they turn around and go back the other way and finish at the start\finish line

I see what you mean, but there's a chance of collision when they meet halfway around the track (unless the drivers will stick to the right when approaching each other), but it's worth a try ;)
 
Hey rallymorten. Apparently, Nizmo and I have accepted your application to the World Motorsports Association. Therefore, welcome to the W.M.A.! This series will be included in the O.P. of the W.M.A. thread, and this series will still be run and organized by you, with all of your own rules. :)


We're just giving you some more publicity. :sly: This way, when people really enjoy this rallying thing, they'll know that the W.M.A. means business as a serious group of leagues.
 
MrMelancholy15
Hey rallymorten. Apparently, Nizmo and I have accepted your application to the World Motorsports Association. Therefore, welcome to the W.M.A.! This series will be included in the O.P. of the W.M.A. thread, and this series will still be run and organized by you, with all of your own rules. :)

We're just giving you some more publicity. :sly: This way, when people really enjoy this rallying thing, they'll know that the W.M.A. means business as a serious group of leagues.

Pleasure is mine :) I'll change title asap ;)
 
We've made it to the big time! :D:tup: Pretty cool about the WMA thing, publicity and everything.

I also like your Special Stage idea Rallymorten, with the starting one car and starting the second car half way through. Its like both cars are running at the same time in tradition but you're right about all that brake checking and collision stuff.
 
We've made it to the big time! :D:tup: Pretty cool about the WMA thing, publicity and everything.

I also like your Special Stage idea Rallymorten, with the starting one car and starting the second car half way through. Its like both cars are running at the same time in tradition but you're right about all that brake checking and collision stuff.

👍 I second that. The Special Stages should be run, ideally, in the same direction. Though it WOULD be cool, if we could split the road up at a certain point, to make passing in opposite directions possible, I like the rallying idea, of never even coming near the other drivers.
 
👍 I second that. The Special Stages should be run, ideally, in the same direction. Though it WOULD be cool, if we could split the road up at a certain point, to make passing in opposite directions possible, I like the rallying idea, of never even coming near the other drivers.

Just you, the road, and some kind of time measuring device. No rammers to screw you up :p Only yourself..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back