WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,910 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, will MrM and others please tell me if what I wrote about the points make sense?
 
MrMelancholy15
Haha, :lol: I get it.

I'm glad it makes sense :)

Edit: changed SWRC back to JWRC for the sake of W.M.A.
 
Last edited:
It took me a bit to catch up to the 'new' points system but yes, it does make sense and I like it. :) A lot happened in the WMA thread while I was asleep I guess lol. I like the tiered system we have within the WRC. 👍
 
OK, as requested by W.M.A.'s answer to Jean Todt ( ;) ), a Historic class has been added, as has a class for the Group B cars :)
 
OK, as requested by W.M.A.'s answer to Jean Todt ( ;) ), a Historic class has been added, as has a class for the Group B cars :)

:O Group B too? :lol: I recently drove a Group B car, and found out, that I'm faster in the Evo Super, than I am in the Group B cars. Imagine that!


And, are you calling me Jean Todt?
 
MrMelancholy15
:O Group B too? :lol: I recently drove a Group B car, and found out, that I'm faster in the Evo Super, than I am in the Group B cars. Imagine that!

And, are you calling me Jean Todt?

Yes, Group B too.. It's getting a little too much IMHO. I think the best is to cut number of entries down to 8 per support class (S and P running at the same time and H and B running at the same time), and say "you can run that or that but not both" (e.g. you can't run S and P classes, but S and H)
 
Yes, Group B too.. It's getting a little too much IMHO. I think the best is to cut number of entries down to 8 per support class (S and P running at the same time and H and B running at the same time), and say "you can run that or that but not both" (e.g. you can't run S and P classes, but S and H)

That's a good plan!
 
MrMelancholy15
That's a good plan!

And it's already real :)

Sign-up for support classes have been reset
 
And it's already real :)

Sign-up for support classes have been reset

JWRC (junior class):

Any 1,6 Liter, FF car can be used in this. Max. HP is 280, min. Weight is 1100 kg.
Me-Mitsubishi Cyborg ZR


HWRC (Historic):

This class is for rally cars up to 1980. Regs are tba.

Lancer '74 GSR Rally Car (?)


PWRC (Production class/group N):

Unmodified Lancer and Impreza. Max HP: 280. Min. Weight: 1230kg. Cars must be 2005 or newer.

(this depends on Historics, right?)

If Historics doesn't work out, I'll go for the Evo X.

Are we allowed to change AYC in this class? :lol: I know my Mitsubishis, and I know how to make them fast.
 
MrMelancholy15
Me-Mitsubishi Cyborg ZR

Lancer '74 GSR Rally Car (?)

(this depends on Historics, right?)

If Historics doesn't work out, I'll go for the Evo X.

Are we allowed to change AYC in this class? :lol: I know my Mitsubishis, and I know how to make them fast.

I will sign you up for J and H then (JWRC and PWRC are running at the same time and I am still to see someone who can race 2 cars at 1 time :) )
 
I will sign you up for J and H then (JWRC and PWRC are running at the same time and I am still to see someone who can race 2 cars at 1 time :) )

Hold that thought, I just ordered a separate set of arms, a separate brain, a new PS3, and a new GT5 disc.
 
Hold that thought, I just ordered a separate set of arms, a separate brain, a new PS3, and a new GT5 disc.

:lol: I was thinking the same thing. Except I can operate a DS2/3 with one hand, and shift using the manual trans :) I used to play GT4 and GTA4 at the same time haha.

Seriously though, 5 divisions now, getting pretty huge :) I dont think any of my entries are affected so I'm sticking with my cars.
 
Are we using the real or normal physics?
 
Are we using the real or normal physics?

I assume we're using real, right? Are you referring to the grip reduction on "wet track/track edge"? I've often wondered if that applied wholly to off road racing or what the deal was. :confused:

To the point, yes, likely. :)
 
metalgear696
I assume we're using real, right? Are you referring to the grip reduction on "wet track/track edge"? I've often wondered if that applied wholly to off road racing or what the deal was. :confused:

To the point, yes, likely. :)

Exactly, real grip :)
 
New seasonal has rally! G Trail/Reverse, I'm currently sitting 25th with a 2:17 something. Its still early so I'm gonna drop lol.

Its limited to 400pp, its hard to find a decent car..
 
New seasonal has rally! G Trail/Reverse, I'm currently sitting 25th with a 2:17 something. Its still early so I'm gonna drop lol.

Its limited to 400pp, its hard to find a decent car..

OMG, you're on teammate! Remember last time? Toscana...? :lol:
 
OMG, you're on teammate! Remember last time? Toscana...? :lol:

Haha we're gonna kill each other on this one, we're gonna be one and two you watch! :D Maybe not but you know.. :sly:
 
Haha we're gonna kill each other on this one, we're gonna be one and two you watch! :D Maybe not but you know.. :sly:

But, I'm going to need to do it, in the same car, just so we can't say "you cheap-how did you get a Ford RS200 down to 400 pp.?" :lol:
 
But, I'm going to need to do it, in the same car, just so we can't say "you cheap-how did you get a Ford RS200 down to 400 pp.?" :lol:

I did it in the Dodge Ram 👍 You know it!
 
Oh, screw it; I'd rather a '74 Lancer...

I drive a Ram in real life, basically the same version but its even more large and twice as heavy :lol: I drift it sometimes... :sly:

Getting off topic again, lets go slug it out on this seasonal :dopey:
 
I drive a Ram in real life, basically the same version but its even more large and twice as heavy :lol: I drift it sometimes... :sly:

Getting off topic again, lets go slug it out on this seasonal :dopey:

Yeah!!!!
 
Im going to attempt to be competition to you guys
 
Haha awesome :) This little seasonal might turn into our unofficial pre-season warm-up trial competition. 👍

I fell asleep last night and didnt improve my time at all :lol: I'm getting back into it now.
 
2:16.431
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back