WMA WRC - The original GTP Rally Championship - How's that M?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rallymorten
  • 2,004 comments
  • 93,911 views

What should be support class? Vote independents yes/no and sp. classes


  • Total voters
    17
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MonSpaNur
@rallymorten

If I`m unable to start to practice the Alasca stages today (at least one of then), i`m out.

Working on it..

Edit: you should see an Alaska A track online :)

@Shoe, had the in-lobby generator been better that would be ideal imo too
 
Last edited:
Meh, il just go into the tracks blind. Il just be cautious. I don't see why everyone can't do that. Whoever makes the course just don't drive on them. And if they win by a large margin then we know they did. It will really bring out the skill in all of us:)
 
Oh and when is the race ? Next week?
 
TheYaShoe
Oh and when is the race ? Next week?

Alaska is next week and after this there'll be a break due to moving :)
 
MonSpaNur
I have it.
When I can have the remaining 4?

I am able to set up no. 2/4 in a matter of minutes if everyone who wants it has it.

Edit: D is up. If you can't wait 24 hours until I can change it, that's honestly bad luck. Plus get those FR's to those sharers, it really makes it all easier for all of us as I'm not likely to do this again

Edit: Thought I'd give the starting order for Rally Alaska:

Jammy21
MonSpaNur
YaShoe
Me/Rallymorten
Katiegan
James6653
H_enry_T
anonite
ELMARCTUFF
Aesys
MrMelancholy15
newcomers in order of signups.

This order is final and will not change.
Also, you have definitely improved on the "easy on recce" part but more than about 10 seconds interval shouldn't be necessary as it slows the rally. Remember in real WRC you also get a penalty for being too late at the start of a stage so if someone is going extremely slow and you can overtake, think of yourself first to avoid the penalty. In case that slow person is still hindering, just report it by PM and it will be reviewed.
 
Last edited:
What time is this? Because i work all weekend
 
This is Saturday 6 PM GMT? Bah, shouldn't be too bad. *sets bed time alarm*
 
Sorry Rallymorten but as i said earlier i have done dial to run other series and i'm not able to participate WRC until 27th april if there is still then any races left.
 
@Mel, you better, we need broadcast :)

jammy21
Sorry Rallymorten but as i said earlier i have done dial to run other series and i'm not able to participate WRC until 27th april if there is still then any races left.

Unless things change that should be the date of Rallye Nürburgring, but I understand your reason for doing what you did. Same time and all?

Edit: by the way, just checked in with the sharers. You do realise this is the only way for you to get the stages from now on?
 
Last edited:
damn snow stage finally and I know I can't make it,
 
sign in please
PSN: KUANZA_GT
portugese
CAR: Peugeot 206 rally car `99
thank you.
 
kuanza
sign in please
PSN: KUANZA_GT
portugese
CAR: Peugeot 206 rally car `99
thank you.

Welcome to the group.
 
And there's a new name on the list :) hope you can make it and have read the full OP
 
PWRC next Saturday, or only the WRC?
 
Are you taking tagline ideas?
 
PWRC next Saturday, or only the WRC?

PWRC is in but if the raw numbers are extremely low (Rallye de France-ish) it'll fold, same for SWRC next time they're on. Then I'd rather add one or 2 stages to WRC.

Are you taking tagline ideas?

Why not? What's your idea?
 
GT5's fastest drifters.

Anyways, it'd be cool if we could run WRC before PWRC, in case I have to leave early.
 
Anyways, it'd be cool if we could run WRC before PWRC, in case I have to leave early.

We ARE doing that Mel. WRC is the main event and the main priority so it shouldn't get compromised by time. Those support classes are a different story, honestly :)
 
Yeah. I approve of your thread title now. It's very awesome. :)

I also approve of being done in time for ToCA. I want to beat furinkazen. :lol:
 
Good for you Mel. Btw I might have something I want you to look at, it's about some of those backups.

Glad you like the new tag-line 👍

Edit: Aaaand changed again :sly:
 
Did any teams lose money in the first round?
 
james6653
Did any teams lose money in the first round?

I haven't kept track of that. Besides I think it would only scare more people away :lol:
 
Unless they're the next Chip Ganassi, like James thinks he is... :lol: Chip Ganassi doesn't fire enough people, though, so he's miles behind James.
 
I may have to leave early tomorrow depending on how WRC goes
 
ELmarcotuff
I may have to leave early tomorrow depending on how WRC goes

All fine if you have to, consider it legalized :)

Anyways I might have a fish on the line, let's see if I can pull it in (first to get that will get, ehrm, bragging rights :lol: )
 
Yep, a little more than 2 hours to go :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back