World Endurance Interlagos 2Hour Special Event. COMPLETED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 133 comments
Cmon man, my only chance to keep up with you is if you dont switch.:lol::D

Let's bring it on. I promise to do my damndest to keep you in sight.:scared:
Well I wouldn't want to give you an easy victory either. Interlagos is one of my worst tracks, I've had little to no practice, and I may or may not have a penchant for miscalculating my fuel and running out in these events. You should be in with a good chance I'm guessing.

Well I wouldn't want to give you an easy victory either. Interlagos is one of my worst tracks, I've had little to no practice, and I may or may not have a penchant for miscalculating my fuel and running out in these events. You should be in with a good chance I'm guessing.
Hey, I dont give up on this sort of thing since its such a long race and things can come into play. But I'm good at burning out tires, so with my tires and your fuel we might have a good battle. If I can beat you I'll be going for it. :cheers:

Last edited:
@paoloevans Thanks for hosting a great race. Thanks everyone again for the fun racing and I'm sorry again for some of those indecisive passes near the end.

Congrats as well to @Drex124 and @Lazybike for the class wins.:cheers::gtpflag:

I was trying to push you for it @Drex124 but just couldn't get some of that infield consistent. That toyota hates to turn.:D

Had a blast and good fun. Sure we will all get some good pictures out of it as well.

@paoloevans Thanks for hosting a great race. Thanks everyone again for the fun racing and I'm sorry again for some of those indecisive passes near the end.

Congrats as well to @Drex124 and @Lazybike for the class wins.:cheers::gtpflag:

I was trying to push you for it @Drex124 but just couldn't get some of that infield consistent. That toyota hates to turn.:D

Had a blast and good fun. Sure we will all get some good pictures out of it as well.

Thanks mate. Was a great race :)👍

I'll post final results and some race photos tomorrow :D

Good stuff, but incredibly frustrating lol. Mustang had the pace in qualifying, but during the race with tire wear it just wasn't the car to have. First stint I wore the fronts down pretty quickly so let @Lazybike go by. From there I went pretty much full rear brake bias and tried to settle in around 8/10 pace. Lost time after the first stop as I filled and he didn't. (I also used the restroom during this stop and just got back to my seat in time for it to release me on the track :lol:) Just tried to avoid losing too much time until the last stint where I pushed as hard as I could. Ran my fastest lap of the race (low 31 I believe) and was able to bring the gap down a bit but it seemed like every time I would gain time, I would lose it trying to let the LMP cars go by. The last few laps the car had enough and I lost some time. 2.5 seconds after 2 hours is fairly close either way. Definitely not recommending the Mustang for longer races. :P

Last edited:
Not really the race i hoped for, but i enjoyed it nonetheless.

I guess i didn't have the pace to keep up with the front row anyways but my screw up at turn 1 at the start of the race sealed my fate for the rest of it. From beyond that point it was a lonely run, seeing the front runners only when i was about to get lapped.

Still, it was a great experience and congrats again to @Drex124 for his win. Im looking foward to your next event @paoloevans!

Ok some of my photos from the race....

Part 1:
7422030047358256128_0.jpg
7431600196566417408_0.jpg
7422593005901611008_0.jpg
7431600198713902088_0.jpg
7422030046823481344_0.jpg
7422030055413416968_0.jpg

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back