World Endurance Interlagos 2Hour Special Event. COMPLETED.

• Thread starter paoloevans
  • 133 comments
Silly question everyone.

So this is the first LMP1/Gr.3 event I've hosted :)

How do I check everyone's BOP before the race?? :boggled:

Obviously I'm used to just running Gr.3 events :D

Jo, I had been wondering that myself a long time, but it is easy regarding bp and weight - you simply go to the entrants overview in the lobby menu and than by pressing the triangle button you can switch the information on the entrants, including their power and weight settings. However, as we all use different measurement systems, it is a bit unnerving as it will only tell you the settings in the actual power and weight numbers you have set in your game, not in the percentage numbers, which are better bc those are the same for everybody.

Last edited:
Silly question everyone.

Not sure at all how to do that for a mixed lobby. I'll double check what they are for my car and get it set up early just hoping it makes it easier. Is there a way to apply BoP to the lobby without limiting the class of car?

Silly question everyone.

Note down what the power and weight should be at per car and then check it against what people are running in the members list menu before starting the race. It's slightly tedious but it's the best we've got at the moment.

GTPlanet Name: R1600Turbo
PSN Name: R1600Turbo
Class: Gr.3
Car: Ford Mustang Gr.3
Number: 71
Livery: TBD (will update)
Livery update: (though I see now I have the wrong number plate so will fix)

6125538781156115484_0.jpg

6134545982558340124_0.jpg

Last edited:
This is going to be a beast! I have tried a few practice sessions on my DS4 and the hands get tired at about the 1.5 hour point. With that said you all are going to have to forgive any mistakes or problems my Toyota and I cause during the last 30 minutes or so. Hopefully I will be able to hold it together.

I was wondering with the T5050 retiring this year do you think we will see Toyota's premier endurance race car replacement in GT7?

See yall on Friday evening. Good luck to all.

This is going to be a beast! I have tried a few practice sessions on my DS4 and the hands get tired at about the 1.5 hour point. With that said you all are going to have to forgive any mistakes or problems my Toyota and I cause during the last 30 minutes or so. Hopefully I will be able to hold it together.

I was wondering with the T5050 retiring this year do you think we will see Toyota's premier endurance race car replacement in GT7?

See yall on Friday evening. Good luck to all.

Yeh me to! The last 30mins will be tough. I find Interlagos quite challenging at the best of times! :dopey:

I don't think we'll have any WEC Hypercars in GT7 but you never know??!!!

I'm hoping for a full lot of GTE machines. 488, C7, Ford GT, 911 RSR, M8, and the Aston :drool:

Guys! Need a little help :scared:.
With or without the white circle?
srt61.jpg
I'm in the with category. Agree it makes it look more classic.

That said, I'll try to keep it straight this race but I've had a bit of a struggle this week with consistency so it might be an iffy performance. If I do get a run somewhere and then back out strangely just assume it's my lack of confidence. Really looking forward to this.time to find out if this is better or worse then 90 laps of Laguna Seca in gr2 or 2.4 hrs of le Sarthe. :lol:

I think my fingers are a bit scared. :D

Back