World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
Ban the GTR's!!:yuck:

I was wondering why they shot away from me out of the hairpin. I thought it was just the all wheel drive.

NO!! BAN THE SUBARU!! The GTR is ok to use BUG :lol::lol:!

EDIT: nice video Rudi:)! Im still with 1.37.612

thats not me, its TMguardian-FINN. ;)

and we can be happy that the Subys can do max. 680PP. my best with the STi after 3 laps was a 1.38,3xx. :scared:

Last edited:
Nooo nooo nooo, you have it wrong guys. The GTR is fine to use because the bug is a performance DECREASE bug. It affects all the torque settings apart from 45-55. As long as you use that one you are legit ;)

The best this driver from GB clocked in GT-R was a 1'37.008.
Its not easy to learn the technic I think, but you need to get the wheels spinning and keeping the revs high in the mid ranges gears. You need to take the corner correct for getting the best effect of the bug.

The sub , was it toe -0,50/+0,50?

Per

Just got some nice races with Moose:tup::), and it seems his doing 8.08 or 8.09 too! I managed a 8.11.466... :indiff:! I defenatly need a better setup...

EDIT: im with you i-plume :lol:

wow, that GTR lap was real nice, of course, he made good use of the bug 👍

Looks like im doing good with my Nissan Skyline Coupe / Tuned @ 1.39.000 in free run

Chris

I have been using the GTR, but had no idea there was a bug advantage.

:idea:Explains why even with R1s some GTRs were outdragging me :)

I am going to try the 'bug' this evening between watching whether the Habs show up in Philadelphia :scared:

Just got some nice races with Moose:tup::), and it seems his doing 8.08 or 8.09 too! I managed a 8.11.466... :indiff:! I defenatly need a better setup...

EDIT: im with you i-plume :lol:

Yes, he is the guy..:) 10 points..to you!!!

If you catch him you had to be famous..tell me if you do, ok?

Per

I only mangaged a sub 1:40 twice without using the bug! So since I have not tried the bug I will give it a go and see if I can improve my best lap time.

I suppose its safe to say the time trial leaders using GTR's were probably using the bug?

Last edited:
I only mangaged a sub 1:40 twice without using the bug! So since I have not tried the buig I will give it a go and see if I can improve my best lap time.

I suppose its safe to say the time trial leaders using GTR's were probably using the bug?

OH YEAH!! :lol: (like the 750pp TT at fuji)

i used it a couple of times and it does improve your lap, maybe not be much but you do get some take off out of 2nd gear corners, nothing can really keep up with you unless it's another gt-r or a cali with a decent tune, been hitting low 1:40's but only been using the wheel for a couple of days so will hopefully bring that down a bit.

I'll be on here in about an hour.

Edit: Since I refuse to participate in the GT-R spec race, I'm done for the night guys.

Last edited:
So I lied and ran the Amuse 350Z for a few more races after my post. Had one race where I averaged between a 1:39.7xx and a 1:39.9xx for the whole race. 👍

Nice races last night Solar, thanks:tup::)! Those were some fast laps :dopey:

You too bro. Sorry for slowing you down though:scared: Hopefully we can get at it again this evening bro.

Bug or no bug, it really is a task to get that fat pig around the fast corners. Not an easy task to maintain a consistent lap with her.

As a note Horde, GTDrivers_Moose is ungoddly fast with his GTR man. I've only won 1 race against him out of numerous amount of times that we've met:crazy::scared:. And to his defense the only reason is he had a short cut penalty while he was trying to battle another driver behind me.

I tried the 'bug' GTR setting and it does seem like you have a shot of nitro in 2nd gear; explains why before the GTRs were outdraggin my GTR :)

But, I'm done with the GTR for now.

Back