World Event: Fuji 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 /:30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 701 comments
I tried the 'bug' GTR setting and it does seem like you have a shot of nitro in 2nd gear; explains why before the GTRs were outdraggin my GTR :)

But, I'm done with the GTR for now.

How does this BUG works?

Cos we have a leaderboard on the dutch forum and the GT-R's leading. If they used the BUG version of the GT-R we have to doubt if have to DQ this car from the leaderboard.

How does this BUG works?

Cos we have a leaderboard on the dutch forum and the GT-R's leading. If they used the BUG version of the GT-R we have to doubt if have to DQ this car from the leaderboard.

When I tried the GT-R myself with davinci's tune I used 3rd gear in the last section haha. No wonder I couldn't get that killer time :D

I think its a shame that the race will be destroyed because people used to determine of the GT-R with the bug. It is easy to see that more racers use it. Is like playing cards with cheating. Not very fun

Can not say I like this at all

Per

Last edited:
Change your torque settings to 45/55 and see what happens when you gas it in 2nd gear

Thnx we decided to delete the GT-R from the leaderboard.

I think I might have punted Siegmund40 today, due to a 3 car length lag. Didn't send a PM, lol.

Don't think that anybody cares :lol:

Hmm, no fun to race with people that take advantage of a bug.

I raced without the bug !!!!!!!!!!!

I think its not so fun to race, when you know its using bugs in this GT-R. Its easy to see in races that a lot off drivers use this for win. Its not fear between other racers.

I really dont like this at all..

Per

+1

BTW i don't like AWD cars. If i don't need to use them i will not use one. And specially not with a bug. I prever RWD car :)

The bug affects acceleration off the corner exits. If you look at the acceleration bar it goes off the charts even when you lower the horsepower. But if you race with others like the Cali, Evo, Clio and R8's with good tunes you will still have a pretty close race.

But if you race with others like the Cali, Evo, Clio and R8's with good tunes you will still have a pretty close race.

Are you sure?! :lol:

That is for tonight guys! Thanks to Alexi and OCT262, that made me do some serious drifting moves after a little bump :scared:! After that drift in 4th gear full throotle i thought: Damn that was pretty good :lol:!

Thanks to IRT_horde,gtp_alexi,cpt_disaster and everyone else i forgot.
great races today.
Sorry to Cpt_disaster for the little bumps.I hate the GTR:mad:
Horde: you are very fast driver.No doubt about that(we've raced many times together).and faster than me.
But please man stick into the road.I understand that the ''bug'' car is difficult to control but there is no point to gain the ''bug power'' from the grass.👍
On the other hand as you see you can't escape from the cali thanks to biggest bug of the game the slipstream:sly:
The GTR is to slow before and into the corners.only the exit from them is great:tup:
No offence i hope:tup::cheers:

Thanks to IRT_horde,gtp_alexi,cpt_disaster and everyone else i forgot.
great races today.
Sorry to Cpt_disaster for the little bumps.I hate the GTR:mad:
Horde: you are very fast driver.No doubt about that(we've raced many times together).and faster than me.
But please man stick into the road.I understand that the ''bug'' car is difficult to control but there is no point to gain the ''bug power'' from the grass.👍
On the other hand as you see you can't escape from the cali thanks to biggest bug of the game the slipstream:sly:
The GTR is to slow before and into the corners.only the exit from them is great:tup:
No offence i hope:tup::cheers:

Not taken at all mate :)👍! You speek the truth;)! If i go to the grass its not on porpuse. That massive wheight + bug is hard to control:scared:! Top driving you showed out there and hopefully well meet again soon!:cheers:

EDIT: I saw that you hate the GTR ;) you almost killed me there :lol:

Last edited:
I might be on for a bit tonight in the Amuse 350Z. Just a note to everyone I see out there, if I am in the way, I'll notice and let you by on the straightaway. Don't try to push the issue in a corner. 👍 I try my best to keep up and it doesn't always work out right.

I think its a shame that the race will be destroyed because people used to determine of the GT-R with the bug. It is easy to see that more racers use it. Is like playing cards with cheating. Not very fun

Can not say I like this at all

Per

It's true, but the same could be said for the Ford GT LM. That car has no Bug but has emmence power and torque when it was used for 750 - 800pp races.

I could not stand that car how it was always at the front leading and winning all the time and it was a 🤬 to control:crazy:

I am getting tired of the GT-R but still having fun with it getting more speed and lowering my lap times.👍

Brilliant race bmxguy nice and clean but you had me at the chicane, nice move:tup:

I raced you sometime last week or the week before and I knowcked you off track :ouch:
sorry about that. I recorded it so I will post it soon so you can look see.

:cheers:

Can you please post this? I'm kinda curious, and I'd like to see myself on video. :D

Sorry guys, i can't see why there's so much fuss about the GTR. If there's any advantage why isn't it winning all races every time? The weight of the thing is a hinderance and you've still got to "drive" it.

Sorry guys, i can't see why there's so much fuss about the GTR. If there's any advantage why isn't it winning all races every time? The weight of the thing is a hinderance and you've still got to "drive" it.

CPT. Disaster, Hi and thanks for the race last night. Glad to see that you are well and enjoying yourself:) It's not everyone who uses the car because it has a bug, but you know eventually left those who do it and when the car gets about 2 seconds faster lap times than when not using 45 / 55 bug that's not fair. Then one should perhaps have their own races with the use of bug. We talk a lot about running right so why should we accept the use of bug? It is completely wrong I thought.

Per

It's true, but the same could be said for the Ford GT LM. That car has no Bug but has emmence power and torque when it was used for 750 - 800pp races.

I could not stand that car how it was always at the front leading and winning all the time and it was a 🤬 to control:crazy:

I am getting tired of the GT-R but still having fun with it getting more speed and lowering my lap times.👍

Hi George:) Of course you should have fun. That's the main reason why we're here:) The point is that it should be fun and equal opportunity for everyone, even those who do not use bug:) It's a bit of it with the competition ..

Per

I bet if it was a bug for the R8, you would say its ok!;)

The biggest bug in the game is the slipstream... dont you use it?! Well youre a cheater:idea:!

And how about the GTLM beeing the only race car in the game? How is that for equal grounds? 💡

The biggest bug in the game is the slipstream... dont you use it?! Well youre a cheater:idea:!

I use it simply to keep up on the straights, since I am in a slower car.

And how about the GTLM beeing the only race car in the game? How is that for equal grounds? 💡

It may look like a race car, but when it's on the same PP level as everyone else around it, it doesn't matter.

It's not easy to be fast and consistent with the GTR bug or not. First off the GTR does not draft(bug) well like other cars in the game. It does help it accellerate out of the turn, but it doesn't help it enter into the turns any better. The GTR brings a whole new definition to SLOW IN FAST OUT! It's not fast down the straight because of the bug. It's not easy to keep this car in it's proper lane. It's really easy to be fast with her when cutting corners and uses the over run etc...., but to be fast and clean with her is a whole different ball game. The video that Rudi posted earlier in this thread is a perfect example of a clean lap. Then again how many of us can run the GTR that fast and that clean? Not many. I've raced against many GTR and myself uses the GTR. I've only witness a handful that runs clean. I can't speak for the other, but when I overshoot a turns, I do stop and wait for other to pass, before I get back onto the track. When I don't do this, and it has happened before (I'm not perfect people) It will almost always effed up someone elses race. I will always try my best to stay within the track accept for those rare instances (not on purpose I can assure you), but I can't speak for others.

Last edited:
I can't speak for the other, but when I overshoot a turns, I do stop and wait for other to pass, before I get back onto the track. When I don't do this, and it has happened before (I'm not perfect people) It will almost always effed up someone elses race. I will always try my best to stay within the track accept for those rare instances (not on purpose I can assure you), but I can't speak for others.

If I overshoot a turn, I'll try to get back on track as soon as I can, but I will do it very gently without any sudden moves. So I don't come back on the track and bump someone else off.

I bet if it was a bug for the R8, you would say its ok!;)

It is likely a hidden bug in all the cars, I believe. Some are easier to find than others. If I find a bug to the R8 I would try it, of course, but honestly I like to win while knowing that it was 100% honest. It will not be for me a victory in itself when I know I have advantages that do not apply to everyone.

Its bug all over, take up a new WORD document who is clean and type =rand(200,99) and press enter..

Funny..LOL

Per

Last edited:
Hi George:) Of course you should have fun. That's the main reason why we're here:) The point is that it should be fun and equal opportunity for everyone, even those who do not use bug:) It's a bit of it with the competition ..

Per

I agree with that....👍

Oh yeah, I remember that race. I was already out of shape anyway, so it's all good. 👍 It's always nice to be able to give the punters a taste of their own medicine. :P

Oh yeah, I remember that race. I was already out of shape anyway, so it's all good. 👍 It's always nice to be able to give the punters a taste of their own medicine. :P

Indeed it is good:sly::lol:

I'll post some more soon but I hope I get more exciting races before the next Event Update comes:tup:

George(Jorge)

1:25am and there are nothing but Idiots on track tonight......TRAGIC:banghead:

Where are all the regulars??:boggled:

Last edited:
Back