World Event: Suzuka 700PP 10 laps | Any car | xx:00 / :30

• Thread starter EL_ZISSOU
  • 616 comments
Total time 19.59.384, with best lap 1.59.2xx and the rest close to that.
It has a lot more than that. I still work my set up.

Is this in the Clio? I'm only managing high 59s in free air. Couple more tweaks to setup will hopefully bring times down.

Sorry to CICO in that last one, i think we may off touched in the first lap mayhem which you come off worst

Damn... im doing low 2.00.xxx (clio) and im happy :dopey:! But my tune sucks a bit...

EDIT: 2.00.359 and 1.59.9xx with slipstream

Last edited:
Total time 19.59.384, with best lap 1.59.2xx and the rest close to that.
It has a lot more than that. I still work my set up.

impressive total time :cheers: you must have also a very good 1st lap!!

when i raced you friday i think... i knew my setup wasnt good because you were too fast.. so i decide to spot hakru lap and on saturday i made 1'59.191 (no 🤬 slipstream, free run) but i screwed up at the last chicane... conclusion: 58 is there! definitely :D

off topic... its nice to see you on track George... always hard to find you other than TTs ;)

Is this in the Clio? I'm only managing high 59s in free air. Couple more tweaks to setup will hopefully bring times down.

Sorry to CICO in that last one, i think we may off touched in the first lap mayhem which you come off worst

It wasn't your fault as far as I know. Mine screen had some massive FPS drops due to many cars in it lol. And the NSX is so hard to drive at 700PP, that I won't even want to try it anymore online to tricky.

The best I have done so far is 2'00.3XX with the Clio still fiddeling with the tune 59 is possible. But this car is really hard to tune IMO.

Can someone please explain the xx:00 and xx:30 to me?? When do these races start? And do you all just 'hit' Start at the same time(on same event obviously)?

Im not in the GTp registry or anything yet (I just recently got my PS3 online properly again) but just curious about the xx:00 stuff I dont get it :(

Can someone please explain the xx:00 and xx:30 to me?? When do these races start? And do you all just 'hit' Start at the same time(on same event obviously)?

Im not in the GTp registry or anything yet (I just recently got my PS3 online properly again) but just curious about the xx:00 stuff I dont get it :(

:00 means top of the hour. :30 bottom of the hour.👍

And yeah, you just join right when the clock hits :00/30.

when i raced you friday i think... i knew my setup wasnt good because you were too fast.. so i decide to spot hakru lap and on saturday i made 1'59.191 (no 🤬 slipstream, free run) but i screwed up at the last chicane... conclusion: 58 is there! definitely :D

off topic... its nice to see you on track George... always hard to find you other than TTs ;)

You guys are not driving, you guys are flying!!!:scared::crazy: I guess i would need more seat time to get her into the 59s, but 58s!!!! :scared::crazy::nervous::yuck: I don't think my skills can get me there yet.:indiff:

gears are very important as always in GT5P tunning matters.. a bit of km/h (more or less) here or there is the key.. however this is not the main thing.. this event is too much fun to only spend hours in free run chasing ghosts... racing with/against some teams here, is something ;)

oh okay, so the way this works is idealy, anytime during the day, you can hope to expect to join in the race when at top or bottom of hour, with other GTP members? Or is there a more specific time of day alot are on doing this?(joining right at top and bottom hours of day) And is this seperate from the GTP registry races? Im just looking for clean racers not neccesarily a championship series to partake in or anything.

My main times online are when I get off work,( around 1:30AM -6:00 Central USA)

thanks for any info! (sorry for asking all this within thread)

yes all day.. and not only GTP members... there are many other teams doing this schedule! expect good races most of times ;) i dont know about other hours but as far as i know from 7/8 pm europe time (GMT+1/+2) until midnight are really crowded hours and good fun, but certainly you'll find more out there 👍

Now 1.59.899 alone and 1.59.131 with slipstream:D! Same tune... i guess it was my driving :lol:! Can go faster with a better tune:drool:!

EDIT: 58s no slipstream?! I hate you Bruno:scared: :lol:

Nice run, Twisty. Lap 9 my steering wheel fell off the table. @_@

Nice run, Twisty. Lap 9 my steering wheel fell off the table. @_@

LOL, was that you, Hammy? I could tell it was someone clean, fair and fast. :) I had the advantage of being on R2/R1s, but I'm a looong way from being sub 2'00 (actually even sub 2'01). Thanks for the good racing!

A little off the subject, you gotta wonder why PD never has fixed the OFFLINE bug, or the bug that allows you to draft a lapper, or for that matter, the weight bug (100%) for a number of cars.

LOL, was that you, Hammy? I could tell it was someone clean, fair and fast. :) I had the advantage of being on R2/R1s, but I'm a looong way from being sub 2'00 (actually even sub 2'01). Thanks for the good racing!

A little off the subject, you gotta wonder why PD never has fixed the OFFLINE bug, or the bug that allows you to draft a lapper, or for that matter, the weight bug (100%) for a number of cars.

Yeah, I saw that your car could turn a little better than me, especially through the esses. I don't like how my car gets light at the exit/entrance of the 3rd ess. When I try to get back to the gas to early, the car wants to snap loose so I lose a little time there.

I know. The Offline bug has been there since the beginning and am puzzled as to why they haven't tried to look into that.
:dunce:

The Amuse 350Z is good for no faster than 2:02.1xx. I cannot get it to go any faster.

Nice racing against different cars tonight. Hate racing against a pack of Clio's.

Edit: 2:01.9xx out front in clean air, trying to keep the California behind me from catching up in the last couple laps. :nervous:

Great racing tonight with jpro1. 👍

Last edited:

I didn’t see you. Are you race with another name?

Yes it’s nice to race, but I don’t have the time I want to find a setup,
So it’s better for me the TT. This event, I race.

Nice to see you MAY

The Amuse 350Z is good for no faster than 2:02.1xx. I cannot get it to go any faster.

Nice racing against different cars tonight. Hate racing against a pack of Clio's.

Edit: 2:01.9xx out front in clean air, trying to keep the California behind me from catching up in the last couple laps. :nervous:

Thanks for not shoving me out of the esses, I know I was holding you up there. At least you got to see my smoke show through Dunlop when the F40's turbos spooled up a little early on me :crazy:

Our cars were fast in completely different areas, so it was entertaining, but not necessarily great racing. You had a good 1-2 sec a lap on me once you were on your own anyways.

Good point on the lack of Clios, that was refreshing. The ghost drifters coming towards us head on was a bit distracting though 👎

Same lap time I had, but my gearing was shonky at best at the time.:dunce:

Do you mind my asking why everyone posts their slipstream lap time? It's completely variable, and means almost nothing to anyone else, since the amount of slip you actually got could be practically anything.

Same lap time I had, but my gearing was shonky at best at the time.:dunce:

Yeah, I need to mess with the gearing on mine a bit. Seems like I'm giving up some time between gear changes. Other than that, can't complain about the handling. Car drives great. Just needs more power. :)

Hi, guys
Here is video of my best free run, I know this is slow for some of you guys here.
It would be nice if you could help me out to shave off 0.5 sec.
Please point out my mistakes.
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Back