World Hot Hatch Championship - Season Two

• Thread starter Matej
  • 132 comments

What endurance event would you like to race on following rounds ?

• El Capitan 200 Miles Endurance

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Nurburgring 4 hour endurance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of them

• I hate endurance events !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I too will be lowering the horsepower of my Renault.

This means that One Inch Man will have to lower his car to 200 HP, and I will be lowering my car to 250 HP, correct?

And a question, what about tuner cars? There should be a Spoon Civic Type R. Would that be eligible?
I thought about that but I decided to stick with normal hot hatches, so no tuner cars are allowed.

This means that One Inch Man will have to lower his car to 200 HP, and I will be lowering my car to 250 HP, correct?
Yep, measure your hp by pre-race car settings screen, same method we did up till now.

The problem has been solved :). During following rounds if there will be driver that has huge gap between others in terms of points he will need to lower hp of his car to specific amount we'll give or he can swap his car for some FF - in this case he could tune his FF up to 300 hp.

Both one inch man and tricd04 decided to lower hp of their vehicles so that's valid. 👍

Other players must stick with their vehicles until we get to round 3 results - then we'll check points standings. SVX and Matej have right to swap their vehicles for something better if they want.

Four more days untill round 3 termination. I hope you'll have enough time to finish scheduled races because we lost 2 days on negotiation. I can give you little more time although I would be happy to stick with current deadline, but we'll see eventually.

One more thing, from now one I will not send you backward message after time submission because as the Christmas is almost here, I might stay quite late at college due to huge exam preparations so to avoid confusion and anxiety, 2 to 3 days before deadline I will post all members that did submited their times for specific round.

Thank you all for good wishes :) , GT4 does great job at removing some stressful moments from real life :drool:,

Back to the topic, only shotamagee, Nilloc and SVX did submited something, other players - nothing. I guess I'll have to move deadline to 23th December 2011, hopefully all players will get things done by then :indiff:.

I would like to announce that we're almost near end of WHHC so now it's time to get grip of it. As soon as I collect all times before new deadline I'll post results and no new submissions will then be allowed. Alternatively, if I do not receive times by 23th Dec I'll post current submissions whether that means I have to put lot of DNF's.

Last edited:
Due to Christmas rush and happiness :) I currently don't have enough time to post results (neither you don't have enough time to race) so I'll extend round 3 deadline to 30.December 2011. It's Christmas anyway :), let's enjoy while we can.
:cheers: Merry Christmas to all GTPlanet community and participants respectively!!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
WHHC ROUND 3 RESULTS

Code:
Grand Valley Speedway:
  1st    Nilloc          4'19.470   10pts  
  2nd    SVX             4'26.305   8pts
  3rd    Matej           4'31.441   6pts  
  4th    shotamagee      4'34.014   5pts

Midfield Raceway:
  1st    Nilloc          2'48.324   10pts  
  2nd    SVX             2'57.125   8pts            
  3rd    Matej           2'58.519   6pts  
  4th    shotamagee      2'59.072   5pts

Twin Ring Motegi - East Short Course:
  1st    Nilloc          4'42.974    10pts  
  2nd    SVX             4'53.471    8pts            
  3rd    shotamagee      4'55.970    6pts  
  4th    Matej           4'56.160    5pts

Seattle Circuit Reverse:
  1st    Nilloc          12'24.636   10pts  
  2nd    shotamagee      12'47.944   8pts            
  3rd    Matej           13'00.423   6pts  

El Capitan Reverse:
  1st    Nilloc          11'49.082   10pts  
  2nd    shotamagee      12'12.918   8pts            
  3rd    Matej           12'23.486   6pts

WHHC CURRENT POINTS
Nilloc --- 91 pts
one inch man --- 77 pts
shotamagee --- 75 pts
Matej --- 63pts
tricd04 --- 60 pts
SVX --- 59 pts
amkobih --- 46 pts
greaterbadass --- 39 pts

Results posted, times and points updated.
Important!!!
greaterbadass and amkobih now have right to swap their vehicles for something better if they want.
SVX , tricd04 and Matej must stick with cars they currently have.
one inch man and shotamagee must lower hp of their vehicles to range below 280. (or pick an FF car)
Nilloc must lower his hp to range below 230. ( or pick an FF car - in that case it must be worser than one inch man's or shotamagee's choice)

Last edited:
WHHC FINAL ROUND

RACE SCHEDULE:

Family Cup (AI set to 4)
  • Laguna Seca Raceway
  • High Speed Ring
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife

Professional Events - Clubman Cup
  • Seoul Central Reverse (4 laps)

Extreme Events - Polphony Digital Cup
  • Tokyo Route 246 Reverse (5 laps)

You can submit your times until 15 January 2012. Good luck :gtpflag:

Here we are at the final round!!!! :scared:;) Very few people participated in round 3 but luckily, with new restrictions and interesting tracks this will get very interesting (I hope). Happy New Year to all of you and have fun !!!! :cheers:

Okay, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. I've finally managed to get a PS3 & GT5, so that's been getting all of my attention, and it'll be too hard to play two different games on two different platforms.

Sure about that? Because getting more than 260hp out of a normal corolla/sprinter isn't really possible in GT4.

Yes that's true, but it's like a formal rule in this case - in other words you can tune your hp to max (it should be 26x hp for sprinter) and that applies for shotamagee too (25x hp for corolla). Just pure formalism and that's all there is to it. ;)
When it comes to odds between Nilloc, one inch man and shotamagee; it should be very balanced right now (balance for other participants as well) .

Okay, I'm afraid I won't be able to make it. I've finally managed to get a PS3 & GT5, so that's been getting all of my attention, and it'll be too hard to play two different games on two different platforms.

Probably I would feel the same as you do so verify your time and make a decision, in any case your points will wait for you until this championship finishes.

Last edited:
Friendly reminder:
Two more days and we are done! So far only one inch man and shotamagee times have been received, but there is still some time to complete ongoing schedule.
One important note; this time I will not extend championship any further so hurry up, clock is ticking.

WHHC ROUND 4 RESULTS

Code:
Laguna Seca Raceway:
  1st    One inch man    3'22.912   10pts  
  2nd    Amkobih         3'28.802   8pts
  3rd    Shotamagee      3'30.896   6pts  
  4th    Matej           3'33.718   5pts

High Speed Ring:
  1st    Amkobih         2'51.242   10pts  
  2nd    One inch man    2'52.468   8pts            
  3rd    Shotamagee      2'53.536   6pts  
  4th    Matej           2'54.240   5pts

Nürburgring Nordschleife:
  1st    One inch man    15'48.876    10pts  
  2nd    Amkobih         16'08.311    8pts            
  3rd    Matej           16'09.506    6pts  
  4th    Shotamagee      16'10.752    5pts

Seoul Central Reverse (4 laps):
  1st    One inch man    4'35.868   10pts  
  2nd    Amkobih         4'42.244   8pts
  3rd    Shotamagee      4'46.547   6pts  
  4th    Matej           4'49.699   5pts

Tokyo Route 246 Reverse (5 laps):
  1st    One inch man    9'43.561    10pts  
  2nd    Amkobih         10'04.540   8pts            
  3rd    Shotamagee      10'04.611   6pts  
  4th    Matej           10'13.595   5pts

WHHC FINAL STANDINGS
images
one inch man --- 125 pts
images

shotamagee --- 104 pts
Nilloc --- 91 pts
Matej --- 89pts
amkobih --- 88 pts
tricd04 --- 60 pts
SVX --- 59 pts
greaterbadass --- 39 pts

Last edited:
Total times updated, points updated.
:cheers:Congratulations to One inch man for victory.:cheers:
And of course, thank you all for participating, I hope that this was a very fun experience for all players. :)
Now I'll take a little break for a while to finish my real - life college duties but after that I'll create another challenge so stay tuned. :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Congrats to everyone who took part, and one inch man for taking the title.
Also it was a '83 Toyota Sprinter/Corolla 1-2, so I guess that means they're the best hot hatches in GT4, lol.

New season is about to start, check post 1 to see detailed/modified rules.
EDIT:
I changed race schedule a little bit as well as car arrangement in classes. Some minor issues in Tuning Restriction section were also fixed.

Last edited:
Back