World Hot Hatch Championship - Season Two

• Thread starter Matej
  • 132 comments

What endurance event would you like to race on following rounds ?

• El Capitan 200 Miles Endurance

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Nurburgring 4 hour endurance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both of them

• I hate endurance events !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome aboard One inch man!

I have changed my mind; since I will not prepare my car until I finish with following college exams I decided to wait until that day comes and then I will choose my car. In other words, 106 S16 is free for anyone who wish to grab hands on it.

Can I use my R32?I don't see it in the list.I guess it would be in sport class.
Anyway,I'll use Polo GTI for city class(if it can get to 300hp:lol:)

@Amkobih: Ups my mistake, during VW segregation somehow I have managed to avoid mighty R32 by accident. It does belong to Sport class so you can use it Amkobih; thanks for signing in!

(To all participants): Be extremely careful during rule 7 reading; turbo kits, NA Tune stages and W.Reduction level 2 and 3 are not allowed.

By the way, Audi A3 3.2 Quattro is also a hot hatch but was removed to keep vehicles as balanced as possible.

Thanks

How are some cars going to get 300 hp withouth turbo or NA tune?
Also(I know this is your series),wouldn't it be better to limit city class cars to 200 hp to keep it even?

How are some cars going to get 300 hp withouth turbo or NA tune?
Also(I know this is your series),wouldn't it be better to limit city class cars to 200 hp to keep it even?

All posts from number 2 to number 119 (post number is shown in upper right corner near it's date and clock time.) are not valid for this season and you should not refer to them. This affects all participants.

I divided the vehicles into categories due to very simple reason: Polo Gti (e.g.) is no match for VW R32 or Acura Integra but it can be potential threat against 106 or Demio, let's say.
Also, some vehicles in Sport class have low hp but they have better drivetrain (less understeer :P) and more important, less weight.

To sum up, as long as you refer only to post 1 you will notice that everything is quite balanced so far; however it's great that you ask questions Amkobih :), because that's a good way to remove any issues that challenges like this might have.

Last edited:
Welcome Thc118! :)

WHHC season 2 is now officialy opened! You can start with time submissions. The season ends on 10th May 2012. Good luck! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
See you around One inch man !

By the way, how is everybody doing on championship, I think it's little pointless to run with only two participants (I'm not too sure whether I will make it too) ?

I took my MINI through the entire season's worth of tracks... with a few tweaks it was a fun good handling little ride.

I think I'll hold off on the Focus until amkobih posts a progress report... it's a bit silly to race against myself.

Back